Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
@Red this is awesome!! Thanks for the giveaway. I LOVE The Leftovers. We just finished both season in the Ask household. If you liked LOST, you'll like Leftovers. :thumbs:

Thanks so much @Red
I love Mr. Robot. Its a techy show through and through which drew me instantly. Its subject matter of Hackers against the power of corporate America is amazing to me.

Big thanks to you @Red !!! :thumbs:

My favorite TV show is BONES cause I am a forensic nut. And the procedural comedy is still top notch even after 11 seasons.

Thanks @Red

I am enjoying Better Call Saul. I think its the best show right now and season 2 is off to a great start. I even like it more than Breaking Bad.

thanks @Red

My favorite is Game of Thrones - the best dialogue, action, production values. And lots of beautiful women! Cheers

Thanks @Red
One of my favorite TV shows is Penny Dreadful, it has some awesome music and it tends to surprise me in terms of plot, a lot of twists and turns (unlike WD :p)

Awesome giveaway @Red

My favourite show is Game of thrones. Why? Because the plot twist, dont know whats going to happen in the next episode, who will die etc etc

Wow! Thanks @Red!!!
What Tv show do I love... This is relly hard because tere are so man great ones. But there is one show that I watch every single day and that is Gamily Guy. The humor and stil is something I can really connect with. Seth MacFarlane is a genius.

Thanks @Red
I was a huge fan of LOST.
To bad that the Final of the show was kind of disappointed but all other: characters, suspense, secrets, universe. -it was amazing. LOST was my favorite show

image.jpeg Wow awesome prize @Red thank you!
Fave show of all time is The Walking Dead.
The reason? So many amazing characters past and present.
Some amazing characters have left the show yet it goes from strength to strength.
Love it!

Thank you for the giveaway @Red ! I'd love to own a nice new AppleTV! :)

My favourite TV show ever is the Simpsons. Totally timeless for me, will watch an episode absolutely whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.