Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
THanks @Red

I love The Walking Dead. Havent been this hooked on a TV show since Kolchak: The Night Stalker back in the day.

Why my affection? Well...Zombies would be an easy answer but I find the plot lines and character developement are top notch, and with the ever changing cast members on the show, that's a curve that happens frequently. The writers really get you to buy in and care about the survivors. Just very well done.

Reactions: Red
Thank you @Red.

The last show I got hooked on is "Better Call Saul". Love the quirky main character and the weird things that are going on around him.
Johnatan Banks is also why of the reasons why this show is so good.. Really great stuff..

Wow buddy slow down :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: this should be considered as a grand price sticky at the top EEK!

Thanks a bunch for this great giveaway @Red :OMG::woot::thumbs:

My favorite TV show at the moment is Fargo. I really love this wintered place, the story and all the characters. Freeman & Thornton are a perfect combo!

My all time favorite tv show (next to the Simpsons) is The Sopranos. Tony is probably the best tv character ever written and acted. James Gandolfini acted it unbelievable good :cigar: Rest in Power :(

Reactions: chunk and Red
Wow buddy slow down :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: this should be considered as a grand price sticky at the top EEK!

Thanks a bunch for this great giveaway @Red :OMG::woot::thumbs:

My favorite TV show at the moment is Fargo. I really love this wintered place, the story and all the characters. Freeman & Thornton are a perfect combo!

My all time favorite tv show (next to the Simpsons) is The Sopranos. Tony is probably the best tv character ever written and acted. James Gandolfini acted it unbelievable good :cigar: Rest in Power :(

Only a little prize to show my appreciation for this place

Thank you @Red for this amazing giveaway! I am hooked on Better Call Saul because not only is it a seamless extension of the masterpiece Breaking Bad, it stands on its own with great writing, acting, directing and quality technical craftsmanship. I'm also a Law Librarian and have had fun with the insider legal terminology and books referenced in the show of which I've come across at work.

Many thanks @Red this is an incredible giveaway!!

My favorite show right now is The Walking Dead because who doesn't love killing zombies?!?

• Informative
Reactions: Dano and Red
Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Red

Extremely kind of such a new member to get involved and to giveaway such cool prizes :thumbs:

I love so many TV shows but I am really enjoying supernatural at the minute just started season 6 and I'm loving it. The scripts are great, good acting and I really like how it's not one thing or the other e.g the demons are not truly bad and the angels are not truly good. I particularly love Castiel he's a funny angel :drool:

Thanks for the giveaway.
Only Fools & Horses is my favourite, it has been ever since I was a kid.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Red

Extremely kind of such a new member to get involved and to giveaway such cool prizes :thumbs:

I love so many TV shows but I am really enjoying supernatural at the minute just started season 6 and I'm loving it. The scripts are great, good acting and I really like how it's not one thing or the other e.g the demons are not truly bad and the angels are not truly good. I particularly love Castiel he's a funny angel :drool:

Why not hey , I've entered so many things that far weight out this

@Red sweet prize buddy
I'm really into Luther think idris is a quality actor, the show is clever and keeps you guessing and there's some decent murders as well

My wife loves Luther , i think its pretty good too but never been a massive fan of the british series

Reactions: Ricardo13 and Flash
Amazing giveaway cheers for that @Red
There are a lot of fantastic tv shows out there, and it is kinda hard to choose one but currently I love Game of Thrones :drool:
It´s still a pleasure watching it......

Status
Not open for further replies.