Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
[WINNER] zero [WINNER]

Ninjas up for a new home is a sealed mint copy of Kimchi's Exclusive # 11 Rush (Lenticular No 1889)

To enter simply tell us what your favourite car is or has been & why, not dream cars what is or has been your own. Post pictures if you like but not needed to enter.

Random will pick the winner

Winner pays postage

open till end of Ninja Week

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my dream car as such, but one I owned and I wish I could drive again. Purchased a Ford Fiesta XR2 at 17, sold it a year later :( gave up driving lessons way back then. It was a beast of a car. "Pepper Pot Alloys" :drool:

I just wish I had the determination to pass my test all those years ago. (I did pass my test years later ;) )

Thanks for the giveaway and bringing back some nice memories :)

image.jpg

Have only owned one car, so it's gonna be my Ford Focus Hatchback
2001_Ford_Focus_Wagon_Street_Edition.jpg

Looks like a friggin blue dachshund, but the thing has been amazing to me, great on roadtrips. (and just enough room in the trunk to sleep while parked in a Target parking lot during a music festival!)

Thanks for the giveaway. Hyundai Veloster I would love to replace my Tiburon with this awesome looking car
images.jpg

If I understand you want us to list a car we had, not a dream car...
My favorite car that I had was the 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
03Mitsubishi.JPG

Now Dream Car would be ..Aston Martin Vanquish
2014_Vanquish.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite has to be my current. Nissan Maxima. Just love the look of the current generation design that mimics the infiniti G

My realistic dream car is a Fiesta ST, luckily I bought a brand new one last year, the most fun I've had driving in anything.

I like my current ride: Lexus IS250 AWD. My clients needed to see me in better wheels than a hand-me-down Nissan Sentra it replaced.

Lexus IS 250 AWD front.jpg

Lexus IS 250 AWD back.jpg

Nothing fancy but in my 20's I just wanted a Ford Modeo. Up 'til then I'd had crappy second hand fiestas or the like but I loved the design of the Mondeo, it was incredibly modern at the time. When I got my first decent job I went out and bought a Silver Mondeo Verona and I loved that car like it was one of my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.