[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair G

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
Germany
Thanks for the Giveaway.
Favorite Part at HDN is meeting Ninja from all over the World and what they do for others.
You need something from germany i buy it and send it to you. I need something from another Country? Someone buy and send it.
That is just awesome!

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
.. I only see bad parts in this community ! No one is trying to stop me from buying more stuff !!! :p Then again, I guess that's also my favorite part of this community ^^ You always help me discover new things to buy or want :) So a big thank you to everyone ! ;)

1er

Oct 1, 2016
Bucuresti
The feeling that you're part of some sort of family with people sharing the same passion, that most of other people (my girlfriend) included just can not understand. That is the most important.
There's also the options that we're given to secure our copied through the GB that maybe we would not get otherwise without paying more or a lot more in some cases.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Jan 21, 2016
Germany
I'm thankfull for a place like the ninja's site.
You can find everything a collectors heart is dreaming of in one place.
Especially the Group Buy section! It's my favourite place to be!

Feb 1, 2012
Netherlands
My favorite spot on this site is the steelbook section. Though it is undeniable an addiction, I can't stop from checking nearly every hour for new releases, release date info and beauty shots.

Sep 23, 2011
Germany
My favourite part of HDN is that I'm apparently not the only one with a weird collecting habbit. I met plenty of wonderful people on here that I constantly trade and communicate with and I have been doing so for almost 5 years already with no end in site!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.