[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Amazing giveaway!

My favorite part is the GB and all the members who go above and beyond to help out fellow collectors !

Hi!
Great, awesome give away!
I realy like the section(s) where fellow collectors help each other out getting what they are looking for ;)

Seeing the wide variety of collectors from all over the world and their crazy collecting habits. Makes me seem sane at times!

Thanks for the giveaway! :drool:

Thanks for the great giveaway. My favorite thing about this forum is that there is a really awesome community,with a lot of very nice and helpful people. Personally I can find here everything that I'm looking for,and it even helps me making the right decision if there is something I want to buy and there are a lot of retailers that sell the same thing

Its like one big family, its cool that others are collecting the same stuff and your able to see good deals,new stuff to look out for and able to help others around the globe.
Without hidefninja this not be possible.
Best site for sure.

My favourite part about Hi-Def Ninja is how wonderful and welcoming the community is. Whenever someone is down or has hit a bad patch, fellow ninjas are always on hand to lift them up. Awesome. #BestWeekEver

I'm just thankful for the community and everybody that started this whole thing. It helped me find people that share the same and unique addiction and passion for blu-rays and movies as much as I do!

Wow, really awesome prize.
Of course all friends here on HDN. It's a part of life now.

It's all about the people here and the way this huge community keeps building up :woot::thumbs: In addition, HDN is also a very fine resource/news point ;)

That there is a community where all collectors and movie lovers can meet and share their ownings with each other :)
Ninja week is great!
Thanks for this post :)

The bluray steelbook section has to be my favorite. One stop solution to find out whats being released and discussions pertaining to those releases.

All the amazing people that makes the GroupBuys happen! Without them i would probably not still be collecting.

Favorite part is the steelbook forum of course, this is my ultimate source for my steelbook addiction. Also the members here are all so awesome that's why I love this site. :)

This is an amazing prize, thanks to everyone involved in this giveaway!

The best thing about the forums has got to be the sheer amount of information you can find and share this passion of collecting among so many helpful people!

Status
Not open for further replies.