[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
The friendly community and the ninja spirit going around for sure. Might come up often as an answer but that just goes to show how epic this site is because of it. :drool::drool:
Thanks for the amazing give-away! :notworthy:

My favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is how helpful people are. They post when they find deals and do group buys to help people in other countries, it just a nice place without the abuse that people post in other forums :D

It is the help from other members.
I really like to talk to other people around the world about films, new editions ...
It's fun!!!

Thanks for that :thumbs:

Awesome giveaway!

My fav part of HDN is of course the Blu Ray Steelbook section, always exciting to see what gets announced. But it's made even better by the awesome community on here who help each other out!

Thanks for Giveaway.
best part is
SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

best part of this community are people and their will to help the others (through GBs for example)
thank you for the lovely giveaway :thumbs:

All the very helpful members & and all the inside scoop on all up to date Steelbook collecting information.

Thanks for awesome giveaway!!!!!

Holy crap, what a great prize package!

The best thing about HidefNinja is easily the warm, inviting atmosphere created by the members and mods. Everyone is just so good natured and enthusiastic about the various collectibles in each forum. I'm truly proud to be part of such a great community! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: famagosta
Wow crazy giveaway !

My favorite part is probably the group buy section ! The feeling of knowing that we can secure a copy of an exclusive steelbook is always the best

Best part is just how awesome everyone is! Met some great people on here and everyone's always so supportive. :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.