[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
What I like about HDN is that, even though I am still relatively new, your 'voice' is allowed to be heard and is certainly not bypassed. If you have an opinion on something, whether or not others agree, they still take time to
comment one way or the other and whether it is an agreeable response or not, there is still information that comes out of it that you learn and perhaps otherwise did not know. Do peeps still agree? Of course not, but it doesn't mean you all walk away not knowing anything. there are people who have been here for years and others for months or weeks, but at the end of the day we all share the same common interest that, for me at least, I enjoy because nobody in my personal life has any interest in.
In addition, I think group buys are a fantastic way to give everybody an opportunity. If you miss them, you miss them, but the fact that the opportunity is there to begin with is what should be appreciated. Not just that but the hosts
who take the time and effort to provide it for people, and that may somewhat be overlooked sometimes when people hand over their money, but from what I see a lot of thanks gets given and that is how it should be.
Whoever invented the 'group buy' for steelbooks is a genius! :LOL::D Bravo.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I think the most amazing and the best part of the community it's that we are not alone. We meet a lot of people with the same taste and we can discuss about what we like without any problem. We are from different places all over the world and that's not an impediment to talk. The members are really nice all the time and very helpful. That's the point.

hi, the favorite aspect about HDN for me is that the members here are very helpful, it feels like a real community.

thanks for the great giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite part is that we all share a common interest and we can come here outside our own hectic lives, sit back, and talk about movies and steelbooks.

Hidefninja is keeping a cool culture alive, which is keep the collector movie geeks together in one, informative, cool massive family. We`re grateful for your ideas, existence and your spirit. Keep our dreams alive, keep up the good work, and lead us towards a bright 4K HD 2160 Imax Steelbook Future...Thanks...

HDN is my favorite online community because we are all a bunch of like minded individuals when it comes to steelbooks, collectibles and film in general.

Thanks all for the feedback, we always appreciate it! Enjoy the site and Ninja Week 2017. Good luck, ninjas!

I'd say a central location to keep up with nerdy **** like Steelbooks I don't need and prints/records I also don't need but "need". Love this forum.

:)

My favorite part of the HDN website is the Blu-ray steelbook section. It keeps me up to date with all the new in coming steelbooks.

Amazing giveaway! Thanks!

My favorite part of the community is just that; the community. To be able to talk to others about our passion for the hobby is great. We can find new friends, new movies, music, games, etc! It's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.