[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My favourite thing about the HDN community is the shared passion for all the different things that people collect here. Whether is steelbooks, limited edition sets, funko pops, art prints.. the list is endless. If i'm ever unsure on something there is always someone to ask or something to look for to answer my questions. The personalities of the ninjas is awesome, so many selfless and nice people willing to help you out whether you're looking to find if 'x' release is region locked or if 'z' release comes with a certain language track. Whatever you ask there is always someone to help you. Not just that, epic debates on things like steelbooks occur and though they can turn heated I find it cool that people are so passionate about what I am passionate about!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
All members, who ensure with their tireless work the topicality of the information and thereby also the popularity of HDN. Thank you very much, and my greatest respect goes to these members. :thumbs:

Thank you

As most have mentioned. Its the great members and mods that makes this forum the best and have kept this the best forum for so many years.

My favourite part of HDN are the amazing groupbuys hosted by great people! I am very grateful for all the hard work they have organizing them!

I would say that the Steelbook section is my favorite part. I fell in love with it since a year now. I never was a Collector of something, but thanks to hdn and their lovely ninjas I got a new and addictive hobby :).

Thanks for the giveaways btw! This is my first Ninja Week, its just incredible!

Thanks for that huge giveaway !

My favorite part is, first of all, the Steelbook Section. Then all the Ninjas et the GB's Hosts who help me when I first came here and was trying to understand the way this community works. I love it all and I'm glad to be a part of it, even if I don't post under the threads, i'm just right here, at my place :)

best thing is the Ninja community spirit throughout. i just love this site - people are generous, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, too, and always pleased to share that knowledge. :happy: it's my first and last site every day, now. :drool:

My favourite part of the HDN website are the amazing ninjas, that are always here to help you, it's like being part of a family, whether it's a great giveaway, a group buy, helping you locate your favourite steelie, info relating to a release, or supporting you in your hour of need and long may it continue :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.