All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Shrek and HTTYD Custom Lenticular Slipboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it’s that time of year again when we all go a little mental and give stuff away :D

Here we have a pair of the HTTYD and Shrek slipboxes I recently made. There are a couple of these floating around but I made them for myself to cover those fugly zavvi steels, 1 winner to receive the pair:

Shrek

How To Train Your Dragon

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and post to tell me why you should have them ;)

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Nolan Batman Trilogy of Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on February 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Last edited:
My wife and I are fans of the whole Dragons world. We're currently working our way through the 2nd season of Dragons: Race to the Edge on Netflix. As for Shrek, well we have the movie and this would dress it up nicely. Thanks!

Reactions: zesty
Great give-away! Thanks :)

Because I would like to cover them fugly steels as well with your master pieces!

Good luck ninjas!

Thanks for the giveaway Neil.

I should win coz I love me some Zesty Originals.. Another awesome work Master!

I'd love these because they are so fantastic and I really appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks for the give away.

Because I fought my way from the bottom, scratching and clawing my way up. I've dreamt about this moment all my life, or something along those lines :D

Thanks for the giveaway

Neil....please...you know I have been DYING over that HTTYD, I NEED it in my life, buddy!!
And that Shrek is just a beautifulllllllll addition!! Thank you so so much for the giveaway!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.