Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
event.JPG

Steels signed by Jock
Event Horizon signed by writer Philip Eisner

How to win?

Answer this question ... what is your favorite part of HDN, and what can be improved?

Last edited:
Hmm, favourite would be the group buy section for allowing me to get items I'd never normally be able to. Improvements? A way to stop me from accessing the group buy section and spending money

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

Steelbook section

And having ninja week twice a year:rofl:

Awesome giveaway.

Favourite part has to be SteelBook section. I 1st joined as i heard this was #1 for latest news on steelbook, i heard correctly.

Isnt anything i can think of that could be improved.

The community is of course awesome. Forum-wise the Steelbook & Slipcover section. What can be improved: nothing! :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the great give-away! :notworthy:

My favorite part are the group buys both steenboks and regular releases. Since Hi Def Ninja is really my main place for information and purchases of steenboks I can't really think of a way to improve it. Maybe expand the store to have more rare steels.

I love everything about HDN. Out of every forum I've been a member at, this one feels the most like a proper community. Plus where else can you get you the vulgar perfection that is @bloodsnake007? :p

As for suggestions, I'd love to see more from the HDN YouTube page and then cross-connectivity between there and here. ;)

My favorite part of HDN is the people and the community feeling. Also love the Mondo steelbook sub-forum.

It's hard to pin point something that would make HDN better. It's a fantastic site that has continues to grow and get better because of the people at the top. One thing that comes to mind would be some kind of price chart that tracks sales of steelbooks. Might be hard to accomplish though.

My favorite part is the steelbook section. I think the steelbooks should be separated between already released and not yet released sections

Thanks for the giveaway!!!!

My favourite part is the community, always helpful and fun. And of course the steelbook section.

A bit more organized steelbook section (maybe regions, or separiton of relased and uneleased steelbook (as mentioned above me), and a more refined search.

Thx for a great giveaway!

yet another great giveaway, thanks, @Wreck! :thumbs: my favourite section remains the GB section, :woot:, though i wish it was easier to tab between closed and open GBs. that and the search function, as mentioned by others - sometimes i get the strangest results, and i wonder if i miss threads that would really interest me. :dunno:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Of course the community is the best part.
As an improvement, I'd like to see preorder dates added to the release calender.

Thanks @Wreck!
The best part of HDN is the Steelbook section (natch).
What could be improved? I guess having the system keep alerts for all your bookmarked threads. (Instead of having some thread alerts going dormant until you revisit them). There are some threads I plain forgot about because the system stopped sending me alerts even though I was subscribed.
(This is just a niggle. i had to think HARD to find something to call a fault!:thumbs:). This site makes all others look like BBS's from 20 years ago!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.