Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Hi and welcome to my giveaway. :)

Duration: Winner will be drawn using random.org sunday february 25th (if I'm still alive, more on that in the 'how to'.) :p

Eligibility: All registered members, regardless of post count.

Prize:
Westworld Season One: The Maze (4K UHD + Blu-ray) LE Tin (USA)
It's opened and have a small ding on the spine and top right spine. It's really not such a big deal imo.
The discs have never been played.
westworld.jpg

How to enter:
I've been looking forward to this week for a while now and just in time I've ended up with MAN FLU!! I've got a fever of 103.7 Fahrenheit and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die (it's been nice knowing you all, I've made some great friends here ;) )
So what I want you do to is to reply to this thread and wish me well the last days(hours?) I've got on planet earth. :p :LOL::p

Terms:
IMPORTANT; thank this post(not thumbs up or helpful), that' were I'll get the list of participants. Winner pays shipping.

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

Hang in there, I know all too well the agony of the dreaded man flu, having been knocked out with it the week before Christmas & then again the week after New Years. But you are a ninja. You are strong. You will overcome this. I believe in you!
9sHGyHf.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Great Give-Away @spass and thank you for the opportunity! :thumbs:

You better take care of yourself Amigo! Drink plenty of Tequila, you'll feel better soon! ;)
giphy.gif

• Thanks
However tough it may seem at the moment you can get through this @spass!
A fellow viking such as yourself cannot let the terrible man flu get in the way of your (steelbook) raiding.

(oh and if you manage to survive it, thanks for hosting this giveaway! :) )

• Thanks
Get well soon dude this awesome community will get you through it.......if that doesn't work nice knowing u hahahaha

• Thanks
Wish u peaceful and restful last days on earth, i pray to god that you dont pass away before finishing this giveaway and choosing me as the winner as your dying wish ;)

• Thanks
If you end up dying, can I please keep your Drive collection? #savagemode #keepingitreal #yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.