Tue-Day 2 [WINNER CHOSEN] Star Wars Custom Slipboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it’s that time of year again when we all go a little mental and give stuff away :D

Here we have 1 pair of the Star Wars slipboxes I recently made, 1 winner to receive both.
The one for the original Star Wars is DOUBLE size (will fit 2 steelbooks) slipbox for the trilogy steelbooks that were released a few years ago (2 Amaray trilogies will also fit).

View attachment 216681 View attachment 216682 View attachment 216683

View attachment 216684 View attachment 216685 View attachment 216686

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and post something to make me laugh I'm bored at work ;)

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Captain America Civil War Slipbox
Star Wars Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on February 26th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-23_10-15-45.png
    upload_2016-2-23_10-15-45.png
    137 bytes · Views: 254
Last edited:
Even though this won't make you laugh - you should really look for something to do, i would be worried to sit at work and be bored that much actually... :D
Alternatively - Neil, go and create some new awesome slips as long as you have the time to do so! :p

Even though this won't make you laugh - you should really look for something to do, i would be worried to sit at work and be bored that much actually... :D
Alternatively - Neil, go and create some new awesome slips as long as you have the time to do so! :p

No photoshop here just paint that's why I'm bored :p

No photoshop here just paint that's why I'm bored :p

hey whow, Paint can be a super useful tool as well! I've seen some really beautiful pieces of art beeing created with Paint, tried it myself too and realised it's really a lot easier to make art with it - here's the proof:

upload_2016-2-23_11-50-51.png

Reactions: zesty
Status
Not open for further replies.