[WINNER CHOSEN]The Darkness II European Steelbook Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

I have been made videogames steelbook moderator, and well I have way too many copies of this baby so I've decided to give away one to one of my fellow members :)

Just say hello in here :D

Here's the beauty you'll receive if you are the lucky winner:

r91nk4.jpg

Winner will be chosen March 1st!

Let's hope this will bring some attention to this section of the forums :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words buddy but I'm afraid I have no choice but to keep you in the contest buddy, that's how it works :twisted:

Feel free to give it away if you win (or not, this might convert you to PS3 steels ;) )

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
although I congratulated you outside the thread, I regretfully forgot to in the thread.. my bad my friend!
Congrats to you!! Very well deserved! You will do awesome!

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Congrats on the new title Biscuit, well deserved. Video game steelbooks need more love and popularity. Biscuit will do a great job promoting video game steels.

Biscuit do you think you could get a rare video game steelbook list going?

Last edited:
Reactions: biscuitnoir
Congrats on the new title Biscuit, well deserved. Video game steelbooks need more love and popularity. Biscuit will do a great job promoting video game steels.

Biscuit do you think you could get a rare video game steelbook list going?

Hey Nick!

Well I think there's already a thread for that my friend.

There: Rare Video Game Steelbook Discussion

Haven't been around enough to give you a list of all rare steels but the titles I hear very often are:

- Mirror's Edge G2 (Spain)
- Need for Speed Shift G1 or G2, don't know (Spain)
- Dead Island G1 Stickerbook (Spain)
- Deus Ex G2 (France)

That's pretty much it so far :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nick!

Haven't been around enough to give you a list of all rare steels but the titles I hear very often are:

- Deus Ex G2 (France)

That Deus Ex is amazing. I NEED to get that one!
I love this one too. Just wish it was G2

I don't have one yet :(

Wanted to pick one up back in December when the prices were low but my stepson said he'd be too jealous and that he'd stop performing at school if I got one. So now I'm just piling the games and steels until the end of the school year. Can't wait tho, we got ourselves a healthy collection of games and steels :)

set a strict policy...no games during weekday...only weekend after doing all the homework on the weekday. it's a great motivator for the kids to do their homework :)

I don't have one yet :(

Wanted to pick one up back in December when the prices were low but my stepson said he'd be too jealous and that he'd stop performing at school if I got one. So now I'm just piling the games and steels until the end of the school year. Can't wait tho, we got ourselves a healthy collection of games and steels :)

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I think you mean this one as it is known to be rare. It was sold for around $200 and up for mint condition on many occassion. A sealed sold last month for $300. I offered $250 and it was declined.

Need For Speed Undercover G2 Micormania Exclusive Spain.

Hey Nick!

- Deus Ex G2 (France)

Status
Not open for further replies.