[Winner chosen] *Win* an Alien & Alien Covenant Prize pack-ends Aug 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
aliencov1.jpg

:ninja:Hello Ninjas!:ninja:

To celebrate the new release of the Best Buy Alien Covenant Steelbook and the Alien franchise, HDN is sponsoring an Alien-themed giveaway this week!

The winner will receive:

1) Alien Covenant Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook

2) Alien Playing cards

3) Alien t-shirt

4) Alien (Nostromo) hat

5) Set of limited edition Ninja and Black Label Horror line pin

*Pictures for illustration. Winner will choose t-shirt size and HDN promises to match size as closely as possible based on stock avail.

To enter just post pictures of any Alien movies or collectibles, apparel, etc that you own in this thread!

Winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, August 20.

Have fun & Good luck all!

pinset1.png alienplayingcards1.jpg aliencards2.jpg HDNalien1.jpg HDNalien2.jpg HDNalien4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi HDN

Thank you for this fantastic giveaway!

20170814_180122.jpg

My Steelies :D

20170814_180310.jpg

Funko Pop! with Minimates Aliens Eggs

20170814_180402.jpg
20170814_180350.jpg

Minimates Aliens Set(Loader, Alien, Eggs and Ripley included). I call this my attack scene haha.

Thanks for looking!

Ed

Last edited:
Awesome dude

In the middle The Sideshow Weyland Report

#alien #aliencovenant #hidefninja #collectoe #sideshow #weylandyutani #ellenripley #xenomorph #facehugger #weylandcorp #sigourneyweaver #ridleyscott #michaelfassbender #20century

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe

Huge Alien nut here. Apologies for the rushed / blurry shots (literally taken tonight in the bad light)

Also, sincere apologies for the size of these images, I've been struggling with this post for about 45 mins :D maybe a mod could resize them. I tried to obtain shorter URL's for use in a message board but kept running into errors.

xKrwbYR.jpg

uf32rsH.jpg

SyJbGN0.jpg

fJ3ktH2.jpg

Ur9HSJo.jpg

01ZITKa.jpg

uL5qvj8.jpg

aehBmKJ.jpg

4mBcDV4.jpg

oYXi9Qa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.