[WINNER CHOSEN] Win 'Bullet To The Head' BD.... with extra goodies!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Told you chaps I'd be back with another competition!!

With thanks to Sony, I have this fantastic package up for grabs for one lucky member.

The prize you can have is -

BULLET_BLU_2D.jpg

A copy of the new Sylvester Stallone actioner 'Bullet to the Head', as well as this superb prize pack

null-9.jpg

* Gym bag
* iPhone cover
* Bottle Opener
* Hip flask

All you need to do to win is this. Post a clip of your favourite clip from any Stallone movie. Nice and simple!

Unfortunatly due to the size of the prize this is only open for UK members only

Competition closes 14th June and winner will be drawn at random

Good luck guys!!

Last edited:
A lot of people see Stallone as a pure action hero with no acting chops. I've picked this scene from Copland (spoilers!) as a testament to what a totally underrated and great actor Sly is. He conveys all that emotion - Realising what the game truly is, his surprise at Ray Liotta's support, the tenacious way he keeps on till he gets the last bad guy, all without saying a word (or hearing anything), the look on his face says it all, right up to his final line.

(I've tried to attach the link and I get this message
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 8 or greater

But I'd like to enter anyway! The clip I've chosen is the final shootout of Copland)

Reactions: cooey
From my favourite film from the Rocky franchise, Rocky IV.

The realisation that Ivan Drago is human and that he can be hurt starts here. The concern on the faces, the boost Rocky needs to beat him is shown and it turns into a brawl. The crowd start turning too, all set to a great soundtrack.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cooey
What the heck, maybe my luck will change. I love Judge Dredd in any Language

Last edited by a moderator: