[winner chosen] Wreck's Mystery Box Give-Away 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love mystery bags since childhood.
Male. Star Wars / science fiction / Horror Fan. Huge comic collector. Love Arrow and Criterion. And Steelbooks and Fullslips. And fast food. Always trying to be a good human being.

It's noon and I've only just got around to eating breakfast. :coffee:

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Im 25, live in a small town called Maryport in the north west. Im a police officer "by trade" i am currently doing my last night shift tonight and im bloody knackerd!! Also check me out on Instagram @chrispatt1234

I’m a massive Liverpool FC fan and have been to Anfield 9-10 times.

I used ti run a Video store, and I could tell you what movie you were watching in the first 10 seconds. Nowadays not so much

I collect Hot Toys figures(mostly Batman) and want to slap my Brother when he calls them dolls.
Worked in the music industry for awhile.
I have a phobia of house flies, I'm not terrified by them but disgusted by them, when I have food and theirs a fly around, I look like an inmate trying to hide a weapon or Frankenstein afraid of fire.

Chicken and fillet steak are my favourite foods and I'm a Manchester United fan.

I have been in one of the Queens bedrooms at Windsor Castle. True story, but not as scandalous as it sounds haha. Was one of a select few young artists chosen to get a tour of pretty much the whole castle. The main focus was the art collection there. Got the chance to see a DaVinci sketch collection up close.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.