Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
ninja week-host your own 728.png

Morning all and welcome to a new Ninja Week :D

To start from me here's a bumper package of custom lenticular slipboxes below all made by me (click on them to follow link to video's) :D

Antman V1
Antman V2
Star Wars Trilogies Double size slipbox
Star Wars The Force Awakens
Batman Vs Superman V1
Batman Vs Superman V2
Deadpool
Captain America Civil War
Suicide Squad
The Hateful Eight
Star Wars Rogue One
Doctor Strange

Rules
Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if your not on it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Winner pays shipping and obviously there are quite a few here so will need a big box and will not be cheap! Please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you
:p

Post something nice about another member everyone likes to read something nice about themselves :hilarious:

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

CLOSED WINNER IS @Asopp
01BB.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

Karel and Martin put so much work into bringing us every fac release, the amount of work involved is immense and I honestly don't know how they get it all done.. maybe they both have the flash's powers or something lol. They're amazing and I'm so greatful for their help:notworthy::notworthy::drool:

What an epic prize pack, zesty!

It's always a joy to see @bloodsnake007 's posts. He always puts so much love into his posts and his enthusiasm is contagious! He's a real asset to this site and embodies the Ninja Spirit to a T.

Great to Ninjas turning up like this for Ninja Week! Thanks @zesty and @bloodsnake007 for all you do to make this site and community a better place! :thumbs:

Last edited:
What an epic prize pack, zesty!

It's always a joy to see @bloodsnake007 's posts. He always puts so much love into his posts and his enthusiasm is contagious! He's a real asset to this site and embodies the Ninja Spirit to a T.

Great to Ninjas turning up like this for Ninja Week! Thanks @zesty and @bloodsnake007 for all you do to make this site and community and better place! :thumbs:
@misformatt :emb::emb::emb: This is literally me right now! :D
bashful.gif

Thanks for the kind words :notworthy: YOU ROCK! :woot: I just love this place so much! :thumbs:

@misformatt :emb::emb::emb: This is literally me right now! :D
bashful.gif

Thanks for the kind words :notworthy: YOU ROCK! :woot: I just love this place so much! :thumbs:
No problem! You deserve all the love headed your way this Ninja Week.

And a great idea from @zesty to keep the positive vibes going throughout the community. Without your prompt, I probably never would have shared my appreciation for bloodsnake's posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.