Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
ninja week-host your own 728.png

Morning all and welcome to a new Ninja Week :D

To start from me here's a bumper package of custom lenticular slipboxes below all made by me (click on them to follow link to video's) :D

Antman V1
Antman V2
Star Wars Trilogies Double size slipbox
Star Wars The Force Awakens
Batman Vs Superman V1
Batman Vs Superman V2
Deadpool
Captain America Civil War
Suicide Squad
The Hateful Eight
Star Wars Rogue One
Doctor Strange

Rules
Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if your not on it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Winner pays shipping and obviously there are quite a few here so will need a big box and will not be cheap! Please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you
:p

Post something nice about another member everyone likes to read something nice about themselves :hilarious:

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

CLOSED WINNER IS @Asopp
01BB.PNG

Last edited:
great giveaway, thanks, @zesty! :thumbs: got to thank @elle82 for reaching out and for her welcoming words, @carllenc and @Collector03601 for their endless work on FAC GBs:notworthy::coffee:, @ckman88 for their love of kitanas, and @n3wk1d and @wxlinkswd for helping out with purchases.:happy: heck, you could add so many other names - what a community. :)

great giveaway, thanks, @zesty! :thumbs: got to thank @elle82 for reaching out and for her welcoming words, @carllenc and @Collector03601 for their endless work on FAC GBs:notworthy::coffee:, @ckman88 for their love of kitanas, and @n3wk1d and @wxlinkswd for helping out with purchases.:happy: heck, you could add so many other names - what a community. :)
Aww youre so sweet! :)

@zesty what a great giveaway!

Not entering just want to say thanks to these guys.

@bloodsnake007 for being a kind and generous member of our community and a great friend to everyone :D, @GI_SnakeEyes for being so sweet and just awesome :);), @Sigill who is always so helpful and friendly :) and @AlienKing for always making me laugh :LOL::p

Thanks for the giveaway @zesty

There are like way too many to remember, but @digitalbabe @Noodles @cooey @AcIDc0r3 @dan8885 @bloodsnake007 and so many more have been awesomely kind and helpful.

@apsmith21 @Apollon and @biscuitnoir who I can't tag, have made being part of group buys from their areas across the pond an easy and stress free experience, not to mention Apollon's help in clearing up some questions I had recently. :thumbs:

Big thanks too to my friend @harryboy24 who is actually the reason I know about HDN in the first place.

Wow I'd love these for my Marvel display!

I have to say there are many greats on here. @Wreck has been fantastic since I joined. Always available to answer any queries etc.

I've just realised I've been coming back and forth to this site for over 5 years now! WOW! :thumbs::woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
To the winners please do not PM me it will take me a while to work all these out with the multiple giveaways and multiple winners, I will be in touch soon :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Status
Not open for further replies.