All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Zesty's Custom Ant Man Slipboxes and Best Buy Steelbook Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
It's my pleasure to host this Amazing Give-Away! :woot: @zesty and I have joined forces to present these gifts to ONE lucky winner! Have FUN Ninjas! :notworthy: Don't forget to check out and Enter my other Give-Away: Bloodsnake's Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea] Give-Away!

thumbs up!.jpg

What you'll win:
DSC00672.JPG DSC00662.JPG

And how do you win:
1. Neil is beast at making these amazing Custom pieces! Which film would you like to see as his next project?
*BONUS* Add pics of your front and back dream covers.

Example: Me (bloodsnake007) - I'd love to see/own a Double Edition of 'Godzilla 2014 and Pacific Rim' :hungry: :drool:
Front: (remove the text 'art of destruction')
godzilla front cover.jpg
Back:
PR back cover.jpg

Prize winner is responsible for shipping expenses :thumbs: THANKS!

List of Participants:

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Would love to see a inherent vice package

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I too was going to say jaws it's crying out for a slip and there's some nice ideas here already but here's another 2 images I love the simplicity of the amity scene but would probably be best suited to a full slip
Ape-Meets-Girl-Jaws-Amity-Island-Island-Open.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-22-23-08-28-1.png

So I'm gonna join in on the fun Franky. Awesome giveaway bro! :thumbs::notworthy:

I already mentioned I wanted @zesty to do Matrix for me in another thread, so I'm gonna choose Avatar since the only lenticular available is a closeup pic of her face :meh: I don't know exactly what I want so no pics, but anything other than that is good :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.