Tue-Day 2 [WINNERS CHOSEN] 2 HDN Premium Memberships - Dual Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!! :cool::notworthy::drool:

Hello Ninjas! Now with Ninja Week in full speed on its 2nd day, @MGD and myself would like to present another Dual Give-Away! :woot: We did the same last year and we'll do it again for the next! :thumbs: Both of us are offering 1 Premium Membership each! This is our way of showing our love and appreciation to this amazing place!
Ninja Week 2016 - GA Dual Give-Away!.jpg

RULES: Most importantly... Have fun!
excited.gif

Let us know why HDN ROCKS! :woot: Also, we'd like to know what's been your most favorite memory of being a member here! :thumbs:

*BONUS* - Premium Members are not allowed to enter, but they can nominate/tag others! ;)

Ninja Week 2016 - GA Membership!.jpg

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on February 28th! MGD and myself will announce the winners on the last day of Ninja Week!
clear.png

ninjastanding.png

List of Participants:

Last edited:
Hello NINJAS! :woot:

This Give-Away has come to an end :sorry: But I'm glad to report that both @MGD and myself have selected winners. We used Random.org :thumbs:

MGD's pick: @meaner
HDN is amazing because:
- are here amazing people!,
- very helpful people,
- are here the great people with that same passion,
- is true place for collectors,
- you can see any steelbook at the world,
- Ninja Week

Thanks for the giveaway!

And my pick: @AlienKing
winner - alienking.JPG

@luke98 I actually forget that I don't have one :wow: For some reason I felt "premium" :rofl: Thanks for the tag dude :thumbs:

Why HDN rocks? Because it's the community. Every collector is different in their own way but HDN is the place where we all set aside that and help each other :thumbs:

Too many memories to list. So here is one of my favorites :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Can't stop laughing!!!
64013097.jpg

CONGRATS NINJAS! :woot: Matthew and I will soon contact the HDN Staff (@digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21) and get both your Premium Memberships paid! :thumbs:

Hello NINJAS! :woot:

This Give-Away has come to an end :sorry: But I'm glad to report that both @MGD and myself have selected winners. We used Random.org :thumbs:

MGD's pick: @meaner

And my pick: @AlienKing
View attachment 224720

CONGRATS NINJAS! :woot: Matthew and I will soon contact the HDN Staff (@digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21) and get both your Premium Memberships paid! :thumbs:
Wait! WHAT!? Now THIS is the best win EVER! I'm like...
tumblr_m6s63y6eQm1rq9fz6_large.gif

too_much.gif

Congrats to you too @meaner. I think this is us right now...:rofl:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

And to @bloodsnake007 and @MGD I say...
supernatural-awesome-jpg.gif

And to all my ninjas...
Gatsby-toast-gif.gif

What? Too many GIFs for you all? :cautious::rofl:

WOW!!! I won!!! :woot::woot: Thank you so much :thumbs::):happy:
image-jpeg.224716

Congrats @AlienKing

Wait! WHAT!? Now THIS is the best win EVER! I'm like...
tumblr_m6s63y6eQm1rq9fz6_large.gif

too_much.gif

Congrats to you too @meaner. I think this is us right now...:rofl:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

And to @bloodsnake007 and @MGD I say...
supernatural-awesome-jpg.gif

And to all my ninjas...
Gatsby-toast-gif.gif

What? Too many GIFs for you all? :cautious::rofl:
Congrats once again @AlienKing and @meaner :woot: Your Premium Memberships have been paid for! :thumbs:
Congrats to both our winners @AlienKing and @meaner and thanks for everyone who participated! :thumbs: I really appreciate it ;)

@bloodsnake007 Thanks for your help and we will be doing this again next year, Amigo! :D:cigar:
Hell Yeah @MGD! :notworthy: :cool: We'll do it again next year! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.