[WINNERS CHOSEN] Aprilarrow's small gifts back to the community (Part 1)

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Hi all, as I just passed my 2nd anniversary on HDN, so this is a little something back to all members. Kinda late, lol, this is to mark my first anniversary, I will do another in a month's time to mark my 2nd. :scat:

To take part in the giveaway, please :
1) Indicate which steel you will like (e.g. 1,3,4); and
2) Name your favourite (not necessarily most expensive etc) steelbook in your collection

Nothing to shout about, but here's what's on offer :

1) Battle Royale UK (sealed, mint)
2) Battle LA CA (unsealed, mint)
3) Book of Eli BB (sealed, mint)
4) The Fast & The Furious DE (sealed, mint)
5) Paul DE (sealed, mint)

Winners will be picked 7 days from now, using random.org, if I know how it works! Otherwise, I will ask my 6 year-old daughter (It's her birthday today, btw) to randomly pick a number...as this is my first give-away, do bear with me.

Winners to bear postage of US$10. Thank this post if you like what is happening here, and good luck!

And the winners are :

# 65 - Cityguste - Paul DE
# 53 - REAgombar - Battle Royale
# 114 - Tiger - Fast & Furious DE
# 97 - Spass - Book of Eli BB
# 3 - Pokjak290 - Battle LA CN

Last edited:
Ok, I started typing out everyone's usernames under 5 columns, for the 5 steels. Gave up after the 2nd page. So decided to the following :

1) Use random.org and set 1 to 119 (being post number), and generate the number.
2) If it landed on someone with only 1 want, that's his. If it landed on a post where there are more than 1 want, I changed the parameters and randomly picked 1 of his wants.
3) Generate the next number. If it lands on a post number where I member requests for a steel is already taken, I generate another number which hits on one of the 4 remaining steels.
4) And so on and so on...

And the winners are .....

# 65 - Cityguste - Paul DE
# 25 - JB162009 (but it is for Paul DE), so pass
# 53 - REAgombar - Battle Royale
# 114 - Tiger - Fast & Furious DE
# 39 - morlock84, but steels taken, so pass
# 97 - Spass - Book of Eli BB
# 3 - Pokjak290 - Battle LA CN

Congratulations to all winners! I will be PM-ing you within the next 24 hours on your steels...Give-away concluded, I will do another in 2 weeks time. Out...

Last edited:
Received today buddy. :D

Many thanks!

c7m4.jpg