All Week [Winners Chosen] BigdayGT's 12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway #11: Video Game Collectors Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Fellow Ninjas- welcome to Ninja Week, my favorite week of the year :woot: And hopefully yours too!!! :thumbs:

It's like Christmas in February only a little more fun and with more chances to win. To get everyone in the giving (and receiving) spirit honoring this monumental week I am hosting a "12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway" In which I will be setting up 12 different giveaways (some with multiple prizes up for grabs) in celebration of this week.

Please check out mine and all the fellow Ninja Giveaways here this week and enjoy the forums. I wanted to give back something to this community again and have many Steelbooks, FuturePaks, Video Game Collector's Editions Extras, and more for you to win. Any questions just let me know.

Borrowing the format of the rest of this post from some of the other giveaways to streamline it.

DURATION:
Ninja week from Thread posting to Sunday, Feb 28. All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 28th via random.org, posted in the threads, and notified by PM.

For this giveaway I will choose a winner and they will get whatever they are interested in, if there are other items left then I will continue to choose another winner until all have been claimed.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES- 4 for this Contest and a little outside of the normal collectibles, but thought some may be interested in these Video Game Related Items.

#11A: Halo 4 Limited Edition Guide (Hardcover, New & Sealed)
#11B: Bioshock 2 Special Edition Guide (Hardcover, New & Sealed)
#11C: Assassin's Creed 3 Collectors Edition Guide (New & Sealed)
#11D: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition and Gears of War: Judgement Collectors Edition Guides (Hardcover, New & Sealed)

full

full

full

full

How do i win this?!
  1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is your favorite Video Game Franchise or Game of all time?
  3. State which guides you are interested in (can be just one of the 4 packages or as many as you would like to win)
  4. Include pics of your favorite game (optional)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
  • One post/entry per person.
  • Winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.
  • Please be aware these are hardcover game guides and can be pretty heavy especially for shipping out of the USA
  • I will contact winner(s) with info regarding shipping arrangement after completion of the contest.

The Max Payne Series in my favorite
max_payne_evolution_by_salihmucahit-d78qujo.png

Not to be greedy but I'd like all of them. They all look so nice and I have all of those games :D
Thanks for the giveaway.

Recently it's Batman Arkham series
batman_arkham_knight.jpg

I'd love to win #11C: Assassin's Creed 3 Collectors Edition Guide (New & Sealed)

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite video game is Gears Of War.

I'd like to win the Gears Of War editions (both)

Gears-Ultimate-GS-Listing.jpg

I'd love to win any of these awesome game guides!
Mass Effect is my favorite series, I'm waiting eagerly for #4!

extended_cut-p.jpg

Many thanks @bigdaygt !

I'd love to win either the Gears or Halo package!

My favorite game franchise will always be The Elder Scrolls with my favorite being Skyrim!
header.jpg

Max Payne series for me as well when it comes to storyline....
bullettime_newyork_closeup2.gif

Otherwise I enjoy Call of Duty for all out run and gun fun!
gif13.gif

Thanks for the give-away

Batman Arkham Franchise
Assassins Creed Franchise
Far Cry Franchise
Fallout/Morrowind Franchises

I'd like to win the Assassins Creed 3 Guide please.

Status
Not open for further replies.