All Week [Winners Chosen] BigdayGT's 12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway #12: Video Game Collector's Editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Fellow Ninjas- welcome to Ninja Week, my favorite week of the year :woot: And hopefully yours too!!! :thumbs:

It's like Christmas in February only a little more fun and with more chances to win. To get everyone in the giving (and receiving) spirit honoring this monumental week I am hosting a "12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway" In which I will be setting up 12 different giveaways (some with multiple prizes up for grabs) in celebration of this week.

Please check out mine and all the fellow Ninja Giveaways here this week and enjoy the forums. I wanted to give back something to this community again and have many Steelbooks, FuturePaks, Video Game Collector's Editions Extras, and more for you to win. Any questions just let me know.

Borrowing the format of the rest of this post from some of the other giveaways to streamline it.

DURATION:
Ninja week from Thread posting to Sunday, Feb 28. All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 28th via random.org, posted in the threads, and notified by PM.

For this giveaway I will choose a winner and they will get there first choice as per their post and I will continue to draw a winner until all have been given away

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES- For my Grand Finale Giveaway as I am getting away from these collector's editions in general and wanted to pass on to the community here.
  • 5 for this Contest
  • All Video Game Related Item
  • All have been displayed, but generally in good shape and a nice addition to your collection and hat you see is in the pics
  • Note I did not fully reassemble some of the statues just opened up the boxes to grab a quick picture for reference

#12A: Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox (Box and Statue Only, No Game)
#12B: Star Wars the Old Republic Collector's Edition Darth Malagus Statue PC (Box & Statue, No Game)
#12C: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox (Box, Statue, Flag, Art Book, No Game)
#12D: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (PS3 Game, Artbook, Action Figure, and Helmet)
#12E: Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition plus Hardcover Strategy Guide (Box, Statue, other collectible items from set, No Game)

Halo Reach
full
full

Star Wars Old Republic
full
full

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
full
full
full

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
full

Batman: Arkham Origins
full
full
full
full

How do i win this?!
  1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is the frist video game system you ever owned and what was the first game you ever played?
  3. State which of the prizes you are interested in order of preference (list as many as you are interested in, but these will be limited to one prize per entry

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
  • One post/entry per person.
  • Winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.
  • Please be aware these are large items and in some cases heavy, so could be somewhat costly for shipping out of the USA
  • I will contact winner(s) with info regarding shipping arrangement after completion of the contest.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway :)

My first ever console to own was Sega mega drive. And first game was Sonic the Hedgehog :)

image-215-lg.jpg

1.#12A: Halo Reach Legendary Edition Xbox (Box and Statue Only, No Game)
2.#12B: Star Wars the Old Republic Collector's Edition Darth Malagus Statue PC (Box & Statue, No Game)
3.#12E: Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition plus Hardcover Strategy Guide (Box, Statue, other collectible items from set, No Game)
4.#12C: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox (Box, Statue, Flag, Art Book, No Game)

i owed a sega and the first game I played was Sonic of course!
I really like the batman and star wars set.... killzone looks cool too but I dont know much about that game as I've never played it!

Fellow Ninjas- welcome to Ninja Week, my favorite week of the year :woot: And hopefully yours too!!! :thumbs:

It's like Christmas in February only a little more fun and with more chances to win. To get everyone in the giving (and receiving) spirit honoring this monumental week I am hosting a "12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway" In which I will be setting up 12 different giveaways (some with multiple prizes up for grabs) in celebration of this week.

Please check out mine and all the fellow Ninja Giveaways here this week and enjoy the forums. I wanted to give back something to this community again and have many Steelbooks, FuturePaks, Video Game Collector's Editions Extras, and more for you to win. Any questions just let me know.

Borrowing the format of the rest of this post from some of the other giveaways to streamline it.

DURATION:
Ninja week from Thread posting to Sunday, Feb 28. All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 28th via random.org, posted in the threads, and notified by PM.

For this giveaway I will choose a winner and they will get there first choice as per their post and I will continue to draw a winner until all have been given away

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES- For my Grand Finale Giveaway as I am getting away from these collector's editions in general and wanted to pass on to the community here.

• 5 for this Contest
    • All Video Game Related Item
    • All have been displayed, but generally in good shape and a nice addition to your collection and hat you see is in the pics
    • Note I did not fully reassemble some of the statues just opened up the boxes to grab a quick picture for reference

#12B: Star Wars the Old Republic Collector's Edition Darth Malagus Statue PC (Box & Statue, No Game)
#12C: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox (Box, Statue, Flag, Art Book, No Game)
#12D: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (PS3 Game, Artbook, Action Figure, and Helmet)
#12E: Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition plus Hardcover Strategy Guide (Box, Statue, other collectible items from set, No Game)

Halo Reach
full
full

Star Wars Old Republic
full
full

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
full
full
full

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
full

Batman: Arkham Origins
full
full
full
full

How do i win this?!
  1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is the frist video game system you ever owned and what was the first game you ever played?
  3. State which of the prizes you are interested in order of preference (list as many as you are interested in, but these will be limited to one prize per entry

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
  • One post/entry per person.
  • Winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.
  • Please be aware these are large items and in some cases heavy, so could be somewhat costly for shipping out of the USA
  • I will contact winner(s) with info regarding shipping arrangement after completion of the contest.
Wow, what great prizes mate!
Thanks so much for doing this.

My first system was the Atari (wooden looking one.. Whatever model that was) and first game was River Raid... Never got very far as a kid though :)

Prizes I would appreciate in any order
Batman stuff
Assassins Creed fig
Old republic fig.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. My first game system was Super Nintendo and the first game I ever played was either Super Mario World or Street Fighter II.

image.jpeg
A binatone it was a heap of crap but the best heap of crap at the time! Thank god consoles have moved on so far In the last 35 years! My first game was tennis on this and It was just 2 lines and a dot, you moved the lines up and down the screen with the dial on the attached paddle!

Thank you @bigdaygt for holding this comp

I'm only really interested in batman Arkham origins

1.Done
2.My first gaming system was the SNES and my first game was Super Mario World
3.i'm interested in either Killzone 3: Helghast Edition,Batman Arkham Origins Collectors Edition, Halo Reach Legendary Edition or Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

My first video game system was a super nintendo and the first game I had on it was mario kart!
my first game i remember playing proerply though was Elite on the Amiga
thanks for the giveaway

It was an Atari and first gamd was pacman

I would perfer batman arkhsm please

Thanks the giveaway

OK and the winners for my final giveaway of Ninja Week 2016 are as follows:
Congrats to the winners and I will be in touch shortly to arrange shipping.

And that concludes choosing the winners for all of my giveaways, thanks to everyone for participating and hope everyone has enjoyed ninja week.

Status
Not open for further replies.