[WINNERS CHOSEN] Digitalbabe's 3 $25 Amazon Giftcard bonanza-movies that suck, movies that rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per random.org the winners are:

Amazon GC1 @darklocke
Amazon GC2 @pi2loc
Amazon GC3 @snoopcat1987

ninja-week-18-top.png

amazon1.jpg

Hello Ninjas!

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018!

In this personal giveaway, post a short movie review of the last film you saw in the theater or at home.

(3) winners will pick a gift card for any Amazon site at the coclusion of the contest on 2/25/2018.

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever #ninjaweek #hidefninja

Don't forget to download your free HDN Wallpaper here!

HDN wallpaper.png

Last edited:
47 Meters Down

Decent enough acting and good CGI, but it still manages to feel like a straight to DVD/On Demand release.

It's your basic, run of the mill film, as far as shark movies go. The writing doesn't do much to help the characters and your sympathy for them, but it still provides a few thrilling and claustrophobic moments to offset the laughable ones and occasionally keep you on the edge of your seat.

I, Tonya

I, Tonya is a film I’ve been looking forward to for a while, and it was just released in the UK on Friday. Margot Robbie gives a career high performance as Tonya Harding, with Alison Janney earning each and every one of her best supporting actress nominations. It tackles some hard subjects, sometimes with comedic outcomes, and it does all this while explaining the world of professional ice skating. It’s funny, sad, heartfelt and, ultimately, the story of a career downfall that could have been easily avoided. A great film.

Thanks for the giveaway DB!

Status
Not open for further replies.