Wed-Day 3 [Winner's Chosen] lenticularis' Giveaway # 2 - Win One of Three Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Host / Donated by:
lenticularis
Duration:
Feb 24 - Feb 28
Who is eligible?

All registered members
The Prize:
One steelbook per winner from the following selection. Please list your choice in order of preference.

All the steelbooks are new and sealed. Please note that there is a small mark near the top right edge of the Avengers steelbook and I do not know if this is just on the shrinkwrap or on the steel itself.

IMG_1072.JPG

The Challenge:
Inspired by a Zavvi listing misprint :LOL: :rofl::

P Jackson Zavvi.jpg

Your challenge is to change a film title in a similar way. For example 'The Silence of the Lamps'.
Forum friendly please, and gifs appreciated.

Have fun!

Terms / Info
One entry per person. The competition will close at 13.00 GMT on Sunday Feb 28. The winners will be chosen at random and notified later that day.
I will cover the cost of standard shipping only. If a tracked service is required the extra cost will be met by the winner.

Good Luck everyone!

avengers assemble
enders game
raid 2

Stoners of the Lost Pipe (ala Raiders of the Lost Arc)

Two crusaders, both stoners, set out on a mission to find the cremdelicreme of stoner archeology _ the Lost Pipe. Believed to have disappeared shortly after the Mayflower settlers expedition communed with the local Native Americans, the Indians. The Pipe set force an understanding of peace and love, and just loving your brother, utterly void of hate, creating an atmosphere thick of smokey acknowledgement.The crusader's cross nitwits and blitzkrieg as they stone their way to the ultimate prize: The Lost Pipe.

Steven Speilberg presents: Stoners of the Lost Pipe
starring Woody Harrelson as Amsterdam Jones

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks a lot.

Enders game
Raid 2

"Flopeye" for Popeye. One one the best Mad Parodies ever.

Ender's Game
Raid 2
Avengers

Birdmam... I am probably the only one who laughs at this. :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

The giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered and for the amusing gifs :thumbs:.

The winners will be announced later this afternoon.

:notworthy: Oh wow! Thank you so much @lenticularis

I am absolutely gobsmacked! And thanks to everyone who donated and took part in #ninjaweek. This really has been #the best week ever!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.