[WINNERS CHOSEN](Ninja Week '15 Giveaway #1) 2 x Disneys Bambi Zavvi Exclusive Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
n-week-1-blue.jpg

Hey Everyone! I will be giving away a few items during Ninja Week and this is the first batch of them.

You have the chance to win a copy of the Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook release of Disney's Bambi.
One is brand new and sealed, the other is open and has a minor spine slash.

10896084-1389962096-589252.jpg

All you have to do to be eligible to win is...

1) Thank this post.
2) Post a picture of your favorite Disney Character and a brief description of why its your favorite.

The 2 winners will be selected using Random.org

One entry per person | Contest ends March 1st | Postage to be paid by the winners.

Good Luck! ;) #ninjaweek #bestweekever​

Last edited:
Great idea for a giveaway mate! :)

Here's my all-time favourite:

Junger_Simba_KHII.png

Simba! :)
He was the first character i actually could identify myself with when i saw "The Lion King" back in my childhood in the cinema.. must've been one of my first movies that i saw in a cinema at all.. :)
Kind of felt connected to him since i lost my father as well (even though in another way..)..

Good luck to everyone! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Snollygoster
Love WALL-E he is the best cgi droid to date. I am not a big lover of animated movies but he touched my heart

Attachments

• harvard-university-wyss-institute-has-created-system-autonomous-robots-similar-wall-e.jpg
    harvard-university-wyss-institute-has-created-system-autonomous-robots-similar-wall-e.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Helpful Post
Another question?

The-Emperors-New-Groove-59bff3fa.jpg

He's got the groooooove!

No, for me it's one of the funniest disney movie I ever seen, particularly due to Yzma & Kronk :LOL:

• Helpful Post
20130601154317!Donald-duck-disney-photo-450x400-dcp-cpna013154.jpg
615ca0f898777a5aa3dc16f3363c3ff3.png

I have been reading Donald duck cartoons as long as i can remember and there two are my two favorite characters.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Thank your for this great giveaway!
My favorite is Dumbo. There is no particular reason behind this. When I was still a small kid, my mother would rent Dumbo often because I liked it...so it's my favorite because of my childhood memories :)

Dumbo_3.gif

• Helpful Post
OH YES!!!!!!!! :drool: Thanks for the AWESOME Give-Away @Snollygoster! :notworthy: I would love to win this for the wife! :woot:

The Beast has always been one of my Favorite Disney Characters! :cool: I always thought he was ferocious and... well, a BEAST! :OMG:

Beast!.jpg

• Helpful Post
Thank you.

Wall-E-l.jpg

Wall-E is my favorite Disney character. He barely speaks, he doesn't know too many words but he's simply amazing and lovely.

• Helpful Post
1) Thank this post. - DONE and DONE
2) Post a picture of your favorite Disney Character and a brief description of why its your favorite.

Because of the great vocal talent of Robin Williams I will go with the Genie
Genie5.png

• Helpful Post
Status
Not open for further replies.