Multi [Winners Chosen] Shopping online or in store on Black Friday'15-win Amazon giftcards!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Tell us here at hidefninja.com and enter to win a $25 Amazon giftcard!

CONGRATS BRIANVERDI AND GRUFF!

black-friday-sign.jpg

arms folded.jpg

Last edited:
Online is the best way to do it! In store used to be such a thrill but has just become overwhelming. Plus, there's nothing better than being super full, browsing HDN, buying a bunch of blurays and then eating more pie - all from the comfort of my home!!

online ..... and then late Thursday night I cruise the parking lot of Wal-mart and laugh at all the people coming out with FIVE 19" Dynex tv's in their basket thinking they got some great deal.

I'm sick, I got a problem.

online ..... and then late Thursday night I cruise the parking lot of Wal-mart and laugh at all the people coming out with FIVE 19" Dynex tv's in their basket thinking they got some great deal.

I'm sick, I got a problem.
LMAO, been there done that

at first I thought I was already done, bought a blu-ray player and a camera yesterday at a great price and I was just going to buy a movie or two, but with the Mondo BF sale my plans have changed!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@digitalbabe Thanks for the opportunity DB! :thumbs:I stopped shopping in-stores during BF! :stop: I've been through too much bullsh*t and close-calls that it's strictly ONLINE for me! :woot: :notworthy: :)

BlackFridayComing.jpg

so far it has been a combo, bought

Target
Samsung Blu-ray player $52 after tax (bought online in store pickup)

Best Buy
Sony WX350 Camera $198 (in store) + free case (still deciding if I am keeping)
32 GB SD Card $12.99 (in store)
32 GB SD card (when I found a better one) $9.99 (online)
American Horror Story Coven DVD $9.99 (online)
Western Digital Portable 3TB HD $110 (online) (still deciding if I am keeping)

Still need
Inside Out $9.99 (missed Amazon lightning and Best Buy online, so off to the store I go)
Whatever the heck I can get at Mondo...

Online only, like i have for about the past 6 or 7 years. No need for me to get frustrated by the crowds in store, when i can get all of the deals that i'm after from the comfort of my own home.