[WINNERS CHOSEN] yurydalkou's Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurydalkou

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal
Hello everyone. I have an anniversary. 2 years on this amazing forum.

picture.php

Name the steelbook you want, and name, if you watched it of corse, your favourite episode of Doctor Who and why u like it. OR tell me why do you like or hate Sheldon Cooper(BigBangTheory) and your favourite quote :)

EXAMPLE: Weeping Angels. Was amazingly spooky.

WINNERS WILL PAY SHIPPING. ALL STEELS ARE OPEN MINT

Dont forget to give some THANKS

Winner Will Be Chosen on JULY 7th!!!

Happy Anniversary To Me!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Anniversary!
I would be interested in winning either of the Titans movies and/or the Expendables.
Much to the chagrin of some of my friends, I have not gotten into Dr Who. I tried once and it didn't stick. I'll try again someday.

Reactions: yurydalkou
congratulations to your anniversary. do you mean the old or new doctor who series?

edit:

interested in cars 2 or Lorax
favorite episode: blink, because sally is awesome

The Expendables.
Season 3, Episode 10 - BLINK = brilliant with dvd's and easter eggs, nuff said.
Thx. for the giveaway and happy anni.

i would like the Lorax please, thanks for the giveaway, i havent watched Dr who for years, the last one i watched had Tom Baker as the Doctor. I do remember an episode with Tom Baker in it and loads of other Dr,s before and after him, some kind of special, i think there were 7 different Dr,s in or something.

Its obviously going to be blink as well, its the only Dr who episode I own on dvd with some phenomenally well thought out ideas and truly scary creatures that sadly got overused in future episodes.

I don't want any of those steelbooks, if I win, pass on.

Thanks for the giveaway! I'll enter for Lorax and/or Hop please. :)

I've never seen an episode of Doctor Who in my life, but Big Bang Theory on the other hand... I LOVE IT! I like Sheldon because he's just so quirky/unusual and always says the funniest things. My favourite quote has to be "BAZINGA!" of course. :D

My son is trying to get me watching Dr Who, but I remember the old ones when I was younger and they scared the crap out of me. lol Creepy show..

I'd like a chance at the Expendables, and I have to say Sheldon Cooper is one of the best characters on television. As for a favorite quote... not sure if I got it right but its

Oh, Mario. If only I could control everyone the way I control you. HOP! HOP YOU LITTLE PLUMBER HOP HOP HOP!! lol

the lorax and cars 2

David Tennent episode where people have been travelling in cars for years and haven't gone very far, don't know why but always remember this episode :)

Expendables 2 please

Nightmare in Silver because it was written by Neil Gaiman, thanks for the give away :D

Happy Anniversary! :D

Congrats on your anniversary!!

Would like either The Lorax or Expendables

It isn't really a 'quote', but I like it best when he makes a joke and say BAZINGA:

Sheldon: Howard?
Howard: Yeah?
Sheldon: Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?
Howard: What?
Sheldon: Bazinga, I don't care.

[media=youtube]qH1VOy7HKRs[/media]

Thanks for the giveaway!

Clash/Wrath of the Titans

Doctor Who episode would be Blink, makes you nervous around statues! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.