Wizarding World 10 Film Collection - Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Limited Edition Trunk Box Set (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £200.00

91EWCoIcLfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wizarding World 10 Film Collection - Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Limited Edition Trunk Box Set

Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Complete 10-Film Collection.
The collection includes
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone™
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets™
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix™
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ - Part 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ - Part 2
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them™
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald™

The collection also includes 10 original theatrical posters
Mappa Mundi from Fantastic Beasts
A map of Hogwarts
5 Fantastic Beasts postcards and 5 sketch prints by production designer Stuart Craig.

91EWCoIcLfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: luke98
Looks nice, but didn't they release a very similar looking set for one of the films some years ago? Not that it's a bad thing or anything... I just feel I've seen this before.

There’s been a few of these releases but I would never pay that kind of money for an unfinished set. No doubt once Fantastic Beasts is over there will be a set with that included aswell. They just keep milking it for more money!

Looks nice, but didn't they release a very similar looking set for one of the films some years ago? Not that it's a bad thing or anything... I just feel I've seen this before.
You are right mate, I’m not big on Harry Potter but I just found this Ultimate Wizard set that looks similar.

25BD0ABE-7880-4726-8664-6745C662F860.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles
You are right mate, I’m not big on Harry Potter but I just found this Ultimate Wizard set that looks similar.

View attachment 452150
That wizard collection limited edition from 2012 is totally different packaging setup to this new wizarding world harry potter trunk box set release
Harry Potter Wizard Collection released in 2012

The limited edition Wizarding World 10 Film Collection is a similar style packaging to the 5 film Harry Potter limited edition gift set release that was released in 2007

71PHIOl1QuL._SX342_.jpg 91ZElP1g6fL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
That wizard collection limited edition from 2012 is totally different packaging setup to this new wizarding world harry potter trunk box set release

The limited edition Wizarding World 10 Film Collection is a similar style packaging to the 5 film Harry Potter limited edition gift set release that was released in 2007

View attachment 452152 View attachment 452151

Thanks Paul, there’s been that many releases I’ve lost count! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland

View attachment 452150

View attachment 452152 View attachment 452151

Ah, it's the 5-film one Paul posted that I'm thinking of.

Think the most impressive set I've seen for HP is the Hogwarts DVD edition...

819Bvj3Jo9L._SL1500_.jpg

I've got the Hogwarts Castle Edition. I have to agree, that is the most impressive set so far. The detail is fantastic.

The Elder Wand set, whilst it appears to be nice, is very overpriced.

Reactions: Noodles
Ah, it's the 5-film one Paul posted that I'm thinking of.

Think the most impressive set I've seen for HP is the Hogwarts DVD edition...

View attachment 452154

I think you were meaning this one?

Did they ever release steelbooks for the Fantastic Beasts in that matching style, as I assume slipcases in this set?
Because the 8 Harry Pothead films had steelbooks with that exact design, I got them, and since it's the set I'm keeping and adding UHD discs in, I thought it'd be great to add the Fantastic Beasts Trilogy to them.

I know Crimes of Grindelwald and Dumbledore ones have somewhat similar steels.