Multi Wolfenstein: The New Order PE (Bethesda Store Exclusive) [Worldwide]

May 20, 2012
game-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg

game-ce-wolf-neworder-steelbook.jpg

$100 May 20th, 2014 http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/wolfenstein/wolfenstein-the-new-order-panzerhund-edition.html

Limited to only 5,000 individually numbered editions, the Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ Panzerhund Edition comes in a vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20" x 10.5" x 8.5") with a stamped number plate right above the antiqued clasp.

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME

• Vintage footlocker-style box with a stamped number plate
  • 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray)
  • 8" articulated Panzerhund statue
  • Exclusive Steelbook
  • 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game's alternate history, bound in a display book
  • 3 high-quality, embroidered patches
  • Custom molded replica dog tags

Attachments

• game-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg
    game-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 233
  • game-ce-wolf-neworder-steelbook.jpg
    game-ce-wolf-neworder-steelbook.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Eh screw it. I said i wanted a G2 steelbook in the USA for this game, and it looks like this is the only way to get one, so i placed my order. Hopefully it's truely G2, like it looks like in the pics. If they update it saying it's G1, i'll probably cancel my order, unless it sells out, then i'll just keep my order and sell my copy. Hopefully they'll do something cool like this for Fallout 4, if and when it's released. Order one the other day.

I'm really contemplating buying the 7 different Fallout 3 Vault Boy Bobbleheads, as well.