Multi Wolfenstein: The New Order

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

untitledibxb7.png

BETHESDA SOFTWORKS ANNOUNCES
WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDER

MachineGames Forges A New Chapter For This Celebrated Franchise

May 7, 2013 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced a new title, Wolfenstein®: The New OrderTM, an action-adventure shooter slated for release in Q4 2013. The game is being developed by MachineGamesTM, a studio comprised of seasoned developers known for creating compelling, critically-acclaimed story-driven games. Wolfenstein has been widely credited for helping establish and popularize the first-person shooter genre, and Wolfenstein: The New Order is a reimagining of this franchise – offering players a gripping and dramatic experience. The official announcement trailer can be seen today at GameSpot.com.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled for release on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC, and next generation consoles. Additional details about the game will be revealed in a series of exclusive feature stories with GameSpot.com beginning on Wednesday, May 8th.

"We are excited to bring a new chapter of Wolfenstein to gamers everywhere," said Jens Matthies, creative director at MachineGames. "As fans of the series, working on this game is an honor, and our team is driven to create an unforgettable action-adventure experience that will make FPS fans proud."

Wolfenstein: The New Order has not yet been rated by the ESRB.

Wolfenstein2_96647.jpg

Wolfenstein1_31527_screen.jpg

Attachments

• wolfenstein.jpg
    wolfenstein.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Eh screw it. i said i wanted a G2 steelbook in the USA for this game, and it looks like this is the only way to get one, so i placed my order. Hopefully it's truely G2, like it looks like in the pics. If they update it saying it's G1, i'll probably cancel my order, unless it sells out, then i'll just keep my order and sell my copy. Hopefully they'll do something cool like this for Fallout 4, if and when it's released.

A friend of mine was talking about this today and said it's quite glitchy... apparently he'd only been playing for 5 minutes at that point as well. :ohno:

Any feedback on the game? I've read reviews that they used the same graphics' engine as Rage from 2010, but the gameplay was decent. What say you guys?

Last edited:
I went ahead and picked it up today since I had a $62 card from previous trades. Graphics are decent enough, but nothing spectacular. Controls are simple and easy to navigate and I'm thirty minutes into the game, and the gameplay has been fun thus far. I chose to play through on "I Am Devil Incarnate" difficulty, which is the hard difficulty.

Reactions: Noodles
Appreciate the feedback, Troll. I'll probably pick this up once I eventually get a PS4 (it'll no doubt be cheap as chips by then), as I really liked the look of the trailers... the few minutes of gameplay I saw recently looked pretty good too.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Appreciate the feedback, Troll. I'll probably pick this up once I eventually get a PS4 (it'll no doubt be cheap as chips by then), as I really liked the look of the trailers... the few minutes of gameplay I saw recently looked pretty good too.

No problem. :thumbs:

I finished the first level and it was fun, but didn't find it challenging at all. I'm assuming and hoping that it was a level to help people get used to the controls and gameplay. Ammo and health packs were plentiful. Almost too much so for my tastes, but I guess it's better than none at all. :) For myself, I found it more efficient in changing my guns to single fire from full auto. It's not necessary to use the iron sights, but I did the bulk of the time because I like to go for head shots.

Reactions: Noodles
Im playing on the Über difficulty and its kinda easy. Some segments of the game can be a bit of a challange, but for the most time its way to easy. :)

I want to play it, just don't have much time this time of the year, due to work. I'll pick it up probably around black friday, when it should be around $20-$25.

Are you done with your Über run? :)

I did get all the achievements a while back. I really hope they release some dlc. :)

I've just made it through 6 chapters. It usually takes me a while to complete games due to work and other commitments. I'm lucky to carve out 4-6 hours a week to play.

It didn't help that I missed some gold and enigma codes on a few chapters causing me to replay the chapters in order to obtain them. I've unlocked the 999 Über Engima code.

I've played better games, but this is still entertaining and enjoyable. I'm pleased with it so far and I LOVE the shotgun. :D