Multi Wolfenstein: The New Order

Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

untitledibxb7.png

BETHESDA SOFTWORKS ANNOUNCES
WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDER

MachineGames Forges A New Chapter For This Celebrated Franchise

May 7, 2013 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced a new title, Wolfenstein®: The New OrderTM, an action-adventure shooter slated for release in Q4 2013. The game is being developed by MachineGamesTM, a studio comprised of seasoned developers known for creating compelling, critically-acclaimed story-driven games. Wolfenstein has been widely credited for helping establish and popularize the first-person shooter genre, and Wolfenstein: The New Order is a reimagining of this franchise – offering players a gripping and dramatic experience. The official announcement trailer can be seen today at GameSpot.com.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled for release on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC, and next generation consoles. Additional details about the game will be revealed in a series of exclusive feature stories with GameSpot.com beginning on Wednesday, May 8th.

"We are excited to bring a new chapter of Wolfenstein to gamers everywhere," said Jens Matthies, creative director at MachineGames. "As fans of the series, working on this game is an honor, and our team is driven to create an unforgettable action-adventure experience that will make FPS fans proud."

Wolfenstein: The New Order has not yet been rated by the ESRB.

Wolfenstein2_96647.jpg

Wolfenstein1_31527_screen.jpg

Attachments

• wolfenstein.jpg
    wolfenstein.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
No multiplayer in the new Wolfenstein

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/no-multiplayer-in-new-wolfenstein-6408085

Eddie Makuch said:
The upcoming Wolfenstein: The New Order from Bethesda and MachineGames will not include a multiplayer component, the studios have confirmed with GameSpot. Instead, the current- and next-generation game will strictly be a single-player title, a responsibility MachineGames does not take lightly.

"It's such a huge part of video game legacy," creative director Jens Matthies told GameSpot in a new video preview. "If there's a video game museum, Wolfenstein is in the first room. It's the start of the wave that shaped the world of gaming."

"On a personal level, I played this when I was younger and it was mind-blowing," Matthies added. "I never then of course dreamed that I was going to be working with it. It's both an honor and a legacy."
WELP! I guess that's that if the HD Ninja vets want to notice this game.

yeah the old one on ps3 had a bad ass sp. believe u can maybe still dl the demo.

I was going to post this in my previous comment but couldn't find it at the time... basically Pete Hines announced the delay via Twitter by tweeting the following:

We have confirmed today at QuakeCon that Wolfenstein will ship next year, all platforms. Felt it deserved some additional time for polish.

I was going to post this in my previous comment but couldn't find it at the time... basically Pete Hines announced the delay via Twitter by tweeting the following:

I'd still rather them take the time and delay it and do it right, than release something that'll be in the $20 clearance bin in a month or two. Good thing AC4 is so long and i still have NFS: Rivals sitting here. Also waiting for a fix for BF4 before i open it up.

Hands down my favorite first person shooter franchise of all time...I played the original and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I believe it was the first person shooter, no?

Looking forward to the release of this one! The one of Xbox 360 was so so...hoping they bring something more to this one.

game-ce-wolf-neworder-full.jpg

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/wolfenstein/wolfenstein-the-new-order-panzerhund-edition.html

Limited to only 5,000 individually numbered editions, the Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ Panzerhund Edition comes in a vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20" x 10.5" x 8.5") with a stamped number plate right above the antiqued clasp.

Inside, you'll find a classified folder affixed to the lid containing 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray).

The bulk of the footlocker houses an 8" articulated Panzerhund statue. Made of high quality vinyl material (PVC and ABS) the statue is hand painted, includes a base, and strikes a surprisingly menacing pose for a scaled-down replica.

Inset in a velvet-lined tray is an exclusive Steelbook, and a set of 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game's alternate history, bound in a display book.

Lifting this tray reveals compartments housing a set of three high-quality, embroidered patches, and a box containing custom molded replica dog tags, looped and knotted on twine string.

This collector's edition does not include a copy of the game. Keep your pre-order at your favorite retailer and we'll send you these goodies separately—this way we can ship these boxes worldwide and you're not stuck waiting for your game to come along with an oversized, expensively shipped box.

The price is $100 plus shipping, which for me would cost $17 to ship.