Wolverine - 1/6 Scale Figure (X-Men: DOFP) [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Hopefully this will be the start of a few others figures will come available from this movie.
But realistically, I think we'll only see this one.
Announced today by Hot Toys ....

X-Men: Days Of Futures Past : 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure

HT_Wolverine_DOFP_1.jpg

The X-Men has returned onto the big screen earlier this year with the critically-acclaimed and highly-popular X-Men: Days of Future Past! With the mutant race being exterminated by powerful Sentinels in the future, Wolverine was sent back to the past in order to stop the war before it began and save his kind from the terrible fate.

To celebrate the launch of this hit movie’s DVD and Blu-Ray, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure from X-Men: Days of Future Past. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Hugh Jackman as the future Wolverine in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially-tailored future Wolverine battle suit with armor parts and Wolverine’s signature metal claws.

Expected to ship: August 2015
Pre-order - $249.99
Manufacturer: Hot Toys

HT_Wolverine_DOFP_2.jpg

HT_Wolverine_DOFP_3.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_4.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_5.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_6.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_7.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_8.jpg
HT_Wolverine_DOFP_9.jpg

Last edited:
This does look badass but it's a little over priced and doesn't have many accessories:(

I'll wait for a Deal, Coupon or Extra rewards;)

I just picked up The Wolverine for $162 with Free shipping, 30% discount and Extra rewards:D B)