Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 2021 - May 2022
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $1390

wonder-woman-bonus-version_dc-comics_gallery_6101fde440707.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Billy Talent
Unfortunately there has been constant delays, it has now been pushed back yet again to August/ October.

Sideshowww.jpg

But if it looks anything like the Prototype by Kim K then this will be my favorite piece...probably of all time!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Unfortunately there has been constant delays, it has now been pushed back yet again to August/ October.

View attachment 533834

But if it looks anything like the Prototype by Kim K then this will be my favorite piece...probably of all time!

I was on the fence about it for a while but eventually decided to pass. At least for now.

Going for this instead. I should create a thread for it.

• Wow
I was on the fence about it for a while but eventually decided to pass. At least for now.

Going for this instead. I should create a thread for it.
Looks massive!
Product Size Approx.H:68cm W:40cm D:47cm
H:68cm W:45cm D:47cm (When right hand is equipped weapon)

Prime1 is the best in my opinion, I do not have one myself YET (still waiting on several PO's)
Sideshow, PCS, JND, XM studios are great but when compared to price and quality Prime 1 wins hands down.
Saw them showing VAMPIRELLA during their Next Level Showcase 4 and right away I knew I gotta have that piece.
Everyone is going crazy for that piece so I'm sure it's gonna sell out :)

Prime 1 the best for you as well?

Reactions: IRON MAN
@Billy Talent Yeah it is massive haha

Check it out the real thing here, well, prototype but still:

Prime 1 is definitely top tier when it comes to statues, I'm looking forward to seeing what they release for The Matrix :)