Everywhere
Release date: March 22, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £169.99

12800094-1864833425335770.jpg

12800094-1354833471986397.jpg
12800094-4144833472041171.jpg

Reactions: 3Maters
Not sure how they came with this price tag...
If the statue looks great, I might be tempted around half price, but unfortunately it does not change the fact that the movie was a huge letdown :angel:

I know these sort of items are not to everyone's taste and i can be a mug for these sort of items, but apart from italy amazon it seems zavvi and them are only ones.
Normally these are avaiable on various amazon sites with a steelbook or standard and im curious why only Italy.
Is this item really only exclusive to zavvi and why just them?
Is it possible that amazon will sell this from a few different countries not that they ship to me these days anyway.
Im curious how limited these are with zavvi was only a certain amount made or given to zavvi.

Anyway anyone who ordered it and had sent outside uk how was it packed?
How is the item packed inside?
Im holding off for a price drop, but if nobody else is selling it then no reason for zavvi to drop the price.

I know these sort of items are not to everyone's taste and i can be a mug for these sort of items, but apart from italy amazon it seems zavvi and them are only ones.
Normally these are avaiable on various amazon sites with a steelbook or standard and im curious why only Italy.
Is this item really only exclusive to zavvi and why just them?
Is it possible that amazon will sell this from a few different countries not that they ship to me these days anyway.
Im curious how limited these are with zavvi was only a certain amount made or given to zavvi.

Anyway anyone who ordered it and had sent outside uk how was it packed?
How is the item packed inside?
Im holding off for a price drop, but if nobody else is selling it then no reason for zavvi to drop the price.
I can try to help you with the following information:
- I saw recently (few days ago) this exact figurine/statuette presented „somewhere” (I can't remember where, cause I would had put the link) in pictures and videos (I think was link to a twitter post)
- from what I saw there, I could see this one is packed like it was the first one, but have nothing to be mounted, is directly per-assembled (or maybe just the base needs to be), and was all incorporated in EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene)
- as small as it is, and as it is well inside of the EPS, I would not expect this to suffer in transit, unless it is deliberately damaged or gets a VERY STRONG punch
- the previous figurine/statuette I got myself from Italy cause was few euros less, but did not took into account that that version come without a SteelBook, otherwise I would most likely got the same from somewhere else, with SteelBook case
- as a personal opinion, I believe this one would be less sold than the first one, because it is less "look-alike" Gal Gadot, but at the same time, I also believe that they would produce a much less lower number of this new item/statuette/figurine; therefore, it might not be available so wide or so long....

Hope this helps... ;)

EDIT: on the Italy thread, there are some pictures...

I can try to help you with the following information:
- I saw recently (few days ago) this exact figurine/statuette presented „somewhere” (I can't remember where, cause I would had put the link) in pictures and videos (I think was link to a twitter post)
- from what I saw there, I could see this one is packed like it was the first one, but have nothing to be mounted, is directly per-assembled (or maybe just the base needs to be), and was all incorporated in EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene)
- as small as it is, and as it is well inside of the EPS, I would not expect this to suffer in transit, unless it is deliberately damaged or gets a VERY STRONG punch
- the previous figurine/statuette I got myself from Italy cause was few euros less, but did not took into account that that version come without a SteelBook, otherwise I would most likely got the same from somewhere else, with SteelBook case
- as a personal opinion, I believe this one would be less sold than the first one, because it is less "look-alike" Gal Gadot, but at the same time, I also believe that they would produce a much less lower number of this new item/statuette/figurine; therefore, it might not be available so wide or so long....

Hope this helps... ;)

EDIT: on the Italy thread, there are some pictures...

Would have loved to have seen them pics you seen on Twitter of the boxing etc.
Im not sure what i paid in past for various editions like these but they sure was not from zavvi as they are worlds worst in packing but are getting a little better these days.
Like anything from zavvi they drop prices but sometimes they sell out of stuff also.
Even though the figure might be packed well it's nice to get the whole package in nice shape, im sure i have read stories that zavvi just wrap these in paper or send out as is.
But is it really this time only exclusive to zavvi and nobody else yet Italy has it.
Or will be see a few amazon sites come out with it. I know this sort of editions is dying off a little with less releasing them i think most have only been germany amazon.
But amazon germany is impossible for me to buy from these days.
I see the figure is made by Muckle Mannequins who do most of these for sets like this.
The price could drop on this if others start to sell it but so far only from italy nobody else so far.

Something like this would most likely be sent by zavvi untracked yet at times they will send lesser value items tracked it's very tempting but im just not sure.

Would have loved to have seen them pics you seen on Twitter of the boxing etc.
Im not sure what i paid in past for various editions like these but they sure was not from zavvi as they are worlds worst in packing but are getting a little better these days.
Like anything from zavvi they drop prices but sometimes they sell out of stuff also.
Even though the figure might be packed well it's nice to get the whole package in nice shape, im sure i have read stories that zavvi just wrap these in paper or send out as is.
But is it really this time only exclusive to zavvi and nobody else yet Italy has it.
Or will be see a few amazon sites come out with it. I know this sort of editions is dying off a little with less releasing them i think most have only been germany amazon.
But amazon germany is impossible for me to buy from these days.
I see the figure is made by Muckle Mannequins who do most of these for sets like this.
The price could drop on this if others start to sell it but so far only from italy nobody else so far.

Something like this would most likely be sent by zavvi untracked yet at times they will send lesser value items tracked it's very tempting but im just not sure.
Oh men... I was starting to search for you that link...
and figured out was not on Twitter, but on Instagram...
Then started to search... and I don't know if you have any idea how HARD it is to search those social-media sites without an account (I don't have for either of them)...
Then searched through my browser history (and glad that I had both in one place, from home and work)...
and searched and searched... for more than one full hour...
and when I was about to give up... :(
I FOUND IT! :joy:

Hope this really helps (and that guy won't mind sharing his post here ;))!

Thanks for that I see this one is from TAIWAN it gives me a better idea how it looks etc and it has steel but it must have a slipcover on the steel which I assume is the same pic on steel. I just got this steel from my local the other day.

i was hoping it was pics of a zavvi one to just see what they would pack this into. It’s great you showed me this as shows me it in more detail but we are talking about zavvi who are not the best on these in packing and if tracked or not.

if I had not grabbed this steelbook the other day locally and it was cheaper from TAIWAN and they sent here, I might have got that instead.
It be nice if someone else took it out with another steel. But blu ray is just with it from zavvi. It’s do I wait for a drop in price or see who else takes it out and how easy or hard to get hold of as at least zavvi send to here.

Thanks for that I see this one is from TAIWAN it gives me a better idea how it looks etc and it has steel but it must have a slipcover on the steel which I assume is the same pic on steel. I just got this steel from my local the other day.

i was hoping it was pics of a zavvi one to just see what they would pack this into. It’s great you showed me this as shows me it in more detail but we are talking about zavvi who are not the best on these in packing and if tracked or not.

if I had not grabbed this steelbook the other day locally and it was cheaper from TAIWAN and they sent here, I might have got that instead.
It be nice if someone else took it out with another steel. But blu ray is just with it from zavvi. It’s do I wait for a drop in price or see who else takes it out and how easy or hard to get hold of as at least zavvi send to here.
I think that if you have Instagram account, you could ask the person that posted those, from where he got it.

The statue, is there any particular reason they didn’t use Gal Godot’s likeness?.....
Too expensive to have her face?
Or maybe too expensive to have a proper sculptor to do it?
But I think in the end this is what they said to themselves "eeeh, they will still buy it, so don't bother or spend so much producing it". (n):rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76