Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #161) [Czech Republic]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 copies each

E1.jpgE2.jpgWW84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it going to be cheap or something??? Going off your experience of the movie, I doubt you'd be interested in buying any edition.

The exact opposite. I'm trying to be up-to-date with FAC so I'm crying since I know it's going to be expensive :(
So yeah, this is the point where the collector of movies (as a thing and not as movie per se) in me clashes with the actual movies lover... Just acknowledging this problem should make the decision easier, but it doesn't :p

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl and DMD4k
It’s a fun movie that doesn’t sidestep the usual gore and violence so I’m not sure why it receives so much hate; Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is always a hoot.

From FA

This week we will launch pre-orders for editions:
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP E1 + E2
WW84 E1 + E2
BACKDRAFT

Love the arts, shame the movie was so bad... maybe it's my fault expecting something similar to the first one, not great but enjoyable. It happens to me all the time.

I better start thinking as MJ when watching DC movies: I'm gonna expect disappointment, so I can never really be disappointed

Group buys

E1

E2

Just going to throw this out there. @carllenc has got a good sized portion for all 5 of these editions and hardly anyone is jumping on them. FA will and has in the past given less and less quantity to GBs when previous GBs dont sell many. So if we only sell 10 each for these dont complain later if we only get 10-15 of another GB down the line and it sells out here with many unhappy people not getting a copy. Carl does have great connections but it can only do so much.