Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #161) [Czech Republic]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 copies each

E1.jpgE2.jpgWW84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going to throw this out there. @carllenc has got a good sized portion for all 5 of these editions and hardly anyone is jumping on them. FA will and has in the past given less and less quantity to GBs when previous GBs dont sell many. So if we only sell 10 each for these dont complain later if we only get 10-15 of another GB down the line and it sells out here with many unhappy people not getting a copy. Carl does have great connections but it can only do so much.

Have you signed up for all 5?

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Just going to throw this out there. @carllenc has got a good sized portion for all 5 of these editions and hardly anyone is jumping on them. FA will and has in the past given less and less quantity to GBs when previous GBs dont sell many. So if we only sell 10 each for these dont complain later if we only get 10-15 of another GB down the line and it sells out here with many unhappy people not getting a copy. Carl does have great connections but it can only do so much.
sorry but the prices are outrageous.. and i dont mean the hdn fee at all… its 100+€ for a single edition

Signed up for all 5. I dont know wtf the deal is with FA site. I was getting invoices for everything 2020 early 2021, now the past several release back to nothing. Collector num just over 1000 and I WANT TO BUY on everything FAC and BB and still getting no invoices anymore even on stuff that didnt sell out (Lego and Ralph).

These sets are actually gorgeous! The fact you get 2 different steels as well I think is awesome.

I’d absolutely bite on either of these, maybe even both for that stunning hardbox, if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve already got the FS from Manta, and I’m just not prepared to double-dip on this movie.

I’m frustrated because FA seem a little late to the game with this release, otherwise either/both of these editions would have been a no brainier.

There’s some really awesome films on FAs upcoming list for this year that I’m completely in for, even before beauty shots, so I hope Karel can continue to get some good quantities on future releases.

Thanks as always @carllenc for all you do for this community on the FA releases.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Maybe they shouldn't release crappy movies.
sorry but the prices are outrageous.. and i dont mean the hdn fee at all… its 100+€ for a single edition
These are just 1400, under £49/€59 before tax, HDN fees, and shipping, which makes them €100.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1

Don’t try and make people feel guilty by not spending sh!t loads of money when there’s better, cheaper and WEA alternatives out there from manta and blufans. Get off that high horse trying to pressure people ffs

Last edited:
Don’t try and make people feel guilty by not spending sh!t loads of money when there’s better, cheaper and WEA alternatives out there from manta and blufans. Get off that high horse trying to pressure people ffs
Not pressuring anyone, just pointing out when next month Tenet and The Thing come along ;)

Not pressuring anyone, just pointing out when next month Tenet and The Thing come along ;)

Oh, Mr. FA Marketing ! Thanks for reminding us ... hopefully The Thing is something awesome and available for all of us wanting it. Right ? Right ! :thumbs:

There was an email sent out today from FilmArena regarding the status of various their releases (justified rant regarding Predator from it you saw in that thread), but no one posted about poor WW84, so I'll copy that part of email here:

We kindly apologize for the delay in the WONDER WOMAN 84 title due to the late delivery and subsequent complete lenticular reprint. We were not satisfied with the quality, and as we had already announced earlier, we will release the products to you when we are satisfied with them in all respects.

The current delivery date for lenticulars is mid-October, i.e. around 17/10 and then if everything goes well, we will proceed to complete WW84 and then move on to the next titles in order. We will update the release dates on the site in the second half of October to be more accurate than before. Unfortunately, due to delivery shifts, we were unable to plan better. We will try to improve it.