Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Release date: April 7, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR - Cultura (ships only within France)
Price: €34.99 (FNAC - Amazon) - €29.99 (Cultura)

Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3Maters and Scraggy
Yes. Fnac have it listed in the title lol It's usual for France to get a 4K/3D/2D from WB, especially for DC films.

When I click on the link in the OP this is the title I see on FNAC's page:

Wonder Woman 1984 Steelbook Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD

I don't see anything about 3D anywhere on the page. :dunno:

I looked at that page and that line at least 5 times but I kept skipping it after reading a couple of the names of the cast and the director. I guess my head doesn't turn all the way to the right to see the end of that line :LOL:
Yeah it's a little less obvious on a web browser, but it's right there in your face in the main title on the mobile site though :rofl:

Screenshot_20210219-114447_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Stygian
Also, on the BR site it lists it as 4K + Blu ray, but THREE discs. (n)
Yeah they've taken that specifically from amazon.fr though (not fnac), who are notoriously useless with info. Amazon's page hasn't been updated recently either (or gone live), whereas fnac's has. They should be the same steel, there's no retailer exclusives in france this time around.

Reactions: C.C. 95
According to steelbookpro no special Fnac edition but 2 different steelbooks in France.

You mean 2 different artworks?
That's probably oil one like this one and graphic one like on Amazon.co.uk.
If this edition with 4K+3D+BR gets graphic artwork like from Amazon.co.uk i'll definitely go after it. Otherwise i'll stay with mine current one.

You mean 2 different artworks?
That's probably oil one like this one and graphic one like on Amazon.co.uk.
If this edition with 4K+3D+BR gets graphic artwork like from Amazon.co.uk i'll definitely go after it. Otherwise i'll stay with mine current one.
Yes there should (TBC) be both of the UK artworks for sale in France. Neither are retailer exclusives though, so that would leave you to believe both fnac and amazon would stock both. Probably high Street retailers too. Disc configurations may differ though, have to see.