Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Chris Pine

Release: 2020-08-14

Attachments

• thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,928
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Wonder Woman 2 (2019)

Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Patty Jenkins[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Gal Gadot[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristen Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pedro Pascal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Connie Nielsen[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2019-11-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Plot unknown.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
pajGgyGueYKwDYOx4U9RLpYYvtM.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Patty Jenkins Back For Wonder Woman 2; Contemporary Setting Confirmed.

Source: ScreenRant.com
View attachment 315994

TMDB: 464052

Heck yeah, I have faith in Patty and Gal to make another great movie. I was hoping for the setting being WW2 but still really look forward to this.

I also hope they do a prequel featuring the opening sequences of how the Amazons came to be and their arrival on the island because Robin Wright and Connie Neilson killed it, I could have watched 2 hours of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I think I would be more interested in a movie taking place after the events of the first one. Her adjusting to Life in the real world. Maybe trying to find her way back home but isn't able to?
or like @jcm suggested. Get into World War 2! ...WW2 ...Wonder Woman 2. World War 2... WB marketing could do a lot with that.

We will have already see her in a contemporary setting in BvS and Justice League. Why not explore all this unanswered time between WW and BvS? Then in WW3 bring it up to date.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and jcm
Heck yeah, I have faith in Patty and Gal to make another great movie. I was hoping for the setting being WW2 but still really look forward to this.

I also hope they do a prequel featuring the opening sequences of how the Amazons came to be and their arrival on the island because Robin Wright and Connie Neilson killed it, I could have watched 2 hours of them.

Yes! Wanted more of this as well.

Gal is honestly the sexiest woman in world. Eveything is just perfect about her.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Multiple sources have confirmed that Warner Bros. has moved up their highly-anticipated Wonder Woman sequel from December 13, 2019 to November 1, 2019.

This move, which should delight fans worldwide, comes just two short months after Disney and Lucasfilm announced their decision to push back Star Wars: Episode IX from May 2019 to December 20, 2019. Now, while not explicitly stated, it's not a stretch to assume that Warner Bros. determined it would be best to avoid direct competition with that blockbuster trilogy capper, so they moved their movie a few weeks up.​

Odd indeed :dunno:. Was hoping for someone like Rebecca Furgesson, Alicia Vikander, or even Hailey Bennet...

91d041985e37dd8c40c56bcc89dab0e7--rebecca-ferguson-female-actresses.jpg 6-12.jpg 1839533_500x800x250.jpg

We'll just have to wait and see. It can't be worse than Jesse Eisenburg :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database