Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Chris Pine

Release: 2020-08-14

Attachments

• thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,935
Does Ralph Breaks the Internet count?
Just about! Lol! It does seem like she hasn’t been doing much since Wonder Woman but I know she’s going to be starring in a new series and is doing a film with the Rock. Like the rest of us I would like to see more of her! You can never have too much Gal!:D

Reactions: kaw and Drum18
mind you... this was originally suppose to come out Dec 13... So probably her film release schedule is a little off since the delay of this.

Reactions: Sigill
DC animation always have the obligatory decapitation, but now with Avengers Endgame everyone will think that's a Marvel trope. DC now left with neck snapping :rofl:

Understand that WW was indeed inspiration for MOS, wonder if there is any truth to that?

DC animation always have the obligatory decapitation, but now with Avengers Endgame everyone will think that's a Marvel trope. DC now left with neck snapping :rofl:

Understand that WW was indeed inspiration for MOS, wonder if there is any truth to that?

People just need to pick up a comic book once in awhile to realise that’s not the case plus technically Zack’s WW did it first in the unreleased Snyder Cut :cigar::D

1571947960976.jpeg

1571948709038.gif

Supes snapping Zod’s neck was just great character development driving in home the no killing rule.

The killing of Zod would have led to a wonderful reason why Superman never kills. Not, he never kills just because his dad said so one day. He made the decision himself because of an impossible scenario, to which he then said, 'I don't care if it's impossible again, I'm gonna find a way to make it possible in the impossible.