Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Chris Pine

Release: 2020-08-14

Attachments

• thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,934
But… please have a good explanation for Pine's return… a REAL good one… please...

From what I can tell there’s a slight hint in the trailer plus Patty has assured us that Steve’s return is not just cause and it’s not a gimmick but is integral to the story. Obviously they want to keep it a surprise and personally can’t wait to see it unfold while I’m watching it on opening night. Here’s a video of the livestream from earlier where she explains this, skip to 19min 15secs

Gosh… loved everything about this trailer!!!
But… please have a good explanation for Pine's return… a REAL good one… please...

I bet that rock thing Pedro Pascal has resurrects Steve or causes Diana to hallucinate and when he says “now I will take what I want” it takes some of wonder woman’s power or something.

View attachment 456980

Brazil lost their collective **** for Gal and Patty.

Watching the livestream earlier today was such an amazing experience to be a part of, a real game changer as I’m not sure this has been done before. Your right they definitely lost their collective **** the atmosphere was electrifying to say the least and they truly brought the house down as no one does it quite like CCXP Brazil :cigar: We’ve also got this to look forward to this time next year :happy:

This trailer is gold! Hyped me even more than the teaser for the first WW.

That 80s look is absolutely fantastic! Location clothing everything. And the use of New Order song is a really good move! Well done Patty :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Now even more hyped knowing Zimmer will score this! Hell yeah!