May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 19, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $34.97
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

ww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have to buy the 4k version and then get the discs from uk 4k set to put in it as they won't play here

If you get this 4k steelbook there is no need to get the U.K. 4k discs separately as there are no region restrictions with the 4k blu ray format.

So 4k is region free?

Essentially, yes. The discs are region coded I believe but the players are not locked to one region.

Edit: 4k UHD Blu Ray discs are actually region free. Region coding only applies to blu ray and DVD discs played on a 4K UHD Blu Ray player. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Shane Dale
Ok thanks for the help. I think I shall buy this then as don't want the horrible 3d logo tbh

No problem. I edited my original post. Check it out. Sorry for the confusion. But yeah, if you get the Best Buy 4k steelbook, you'll be able to play the 4k disc on your 4k UHD Blu Ray player

Not sure which to get, 4K + 2D from usa or 3D + 2D from HMv uk... Ahhhhhhhhhh too many formats.

If you can wait, 4K+2D from USA, and one of the premiums when they come out, now if HDzeta puts out a giant package ala BvS, then you'll have all of it, really hoping for that...but that will be a wait, I can't wait, will be getting the USA to tide me over, plus want the digital copy so at any moment I can watch Gadot kicking but on my phone......:naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
If you can wait, 4K+2D from USA, and one of the premiums when they come out, now if HDzeta puts out a giant package ala BvS, then you'll have all of it, really hoping for that...but that will be a wait, I can't wait, will be getting the USA to tide me over, plus want the digital copy so at any moment I can watch Gadot kicking but on my phone......:naughty:

In the meantime, we got this premium version coming :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...anta-lab-exclusive-series-no-hong-kong.86441/