Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help in this:

I'm trying to cancel my order with Warner UK. My order was placed on 30 Mar. I've written to them four times since 8 April, twice on their shop email address and twice on their website contact form, but received no response at all from them.

I received the order confirmation email but my account page on Warner does not have any order listings for me to manage the order. What can I do before Warner charges my card and post out the item?

Any advice is appreciated.

No USA Best Buy release is not Titans of Cult release

It's using similar steelbook design but it don't have titans of cult logo on the spine

Titans of Cult releases are UK/France/Italy only at the moment
Is it exactly the same steelbook, but without the Titans of Cult logo? The inner artwork is obviously different, though. Reminds me of the Manta "WEA" for Deadpool 2, which was later released by other retailers. Not sure If I will buy this steelbook as I already have enough Wonder Woman steels, but if I do, will probably go with the Best Buy edition since I don't see the big thing about a useless pin.

Last edited:
Is it exaxtly the same steelbook, but without the Titans of Cult logo? The inner artwork is obviously different, though. Reminds me of the Manta "WEA" for Deadpool 2, which was later released by other retailers. Not sure If I will buy this steelbook as I already have enough Wonder Woman steels, but if I do, will probably go with the Best Buy edition since I don't see the big thing about a useless pin.
Film Studios own the steelbooks designs it's a warner release and can use the design in other countries

It's not a Titans of Cult release though in USA as it don't have their logo or included the other items you get in UK/France/Italy release

It's just a warner release given to Best Buy as an exclusive and is using the same steelbook design but without the Titans of Cult logos etc

All the Titans of Cult so far are Warner films releases

Reactions: MM3
Film Studios own the steelbooks designs it's a warner release and can use the design in other countries

It's not a Titans of Cult release though in USA as it don't have their logo or included the other items you get in UK/France/Italy release

It's just a warner release given to Best Buy as an exclusive and is using the same steelbook design but without the Titans of Cult logos etc

All the Titans of Cult so far are Warner films releases
Well aware the film studios own the artwork as they obviously own the movies.

Reactions: paulboland
This must of had a monster print run if you can still purchase copies from Amazon UK. Anyone know approximately how many, I suppose not counting the U.S, but thats just a spine logo difference.
Didn't Blade Runner sell out?

Sold out again on Amazon

Must have been few cancelation due to earlier charges from WB Shop

This must of had a monster print run if you can still purchase copies from Amazon UK. Anyone know approximately how many, I suppose not counting the U.S, but thats just a spine logo difference.
Didn't Blade Runner sell out?

Is the release date still June 1? When will Amazon charge our card if release date June 1?

I would need to cancel my order if global standard delivery has not resumed by then.