Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 06-01-20

Aug 20, 2011
Edinburgh
Wonder how mine will show up like from zavvi in there silly bubble mailers. My last edition seemed ok but there was no covid 19 then. Now its taking a few months at times to get stuff.
Mine from Zavvi came wrapped tightly in a cardboard box, not the usual white mailer. Arrived intact.

It's a really nice edition, I really like themed releases and think this is nicer overall than the Blade Runner release. The 'shield boss' pin has a nice heft to it.

Reactions: Stygian

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Mine just arrived and boy what a disappointment, I thought the embossing was going to be way more intricate but instead it's basically pointless

When I saw 2001 was the next title from TOC I knew then I wouldn't be continuing with this line so now cancelled Fury Road (I'll keep RPO as I really like that film and am building a bit of a RPO collection)

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Mine just arrived and boy what a disappointment, I thought the embossing was going to be way more intricate but instead it's basically pointless

When I saw 2001 was the next title from TOC I knew then I wouldn't be continuing with this line so now cancelled Fury Road (I'll keep RPO as I really like that film and am building a bit of a RPO collection)
You went and cancelled the best of the 5????!!!

Mar 24, 2013
Great looking package arrived today from the WB shop in thick wraparound cardboard packaging.
As with BLADE RUNNER a perfect alternative design compared to previous releases.

Reactions: Dazzler_31117