Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
since two days ago it does not let me to change to Standard shipping. I am getting an error message after picking the standard and pressing confirm button.
maybe they have figured out the glitch as all stuff that was set to standard - normal price after ordering was shipped with UPS anyways.

do you have the same issue @paulboland ?

Yeah they only use UPS if you choose Express from US to UK. You can still change speed after order and they will use Amazon Logistics.

since two days ago it does not let me to change to Standard shipping. I am getting an error message after picking the standard and pressing confirm button.
maybe they have figured out the glitch as all stuff that was set to standard - normal price after ordering was shipped with UPS anyways.

do you have the same issue @paulboland ?

yup tried that and they have caught on! :(
no longer lets you change to cheaper shipping option

• Wow
Reactions: Tompa
bummer :( to be honest somehow I have a feeling they will never turn back to Standard shipping to Europe. At least not in near future unless air traffic fully reinstates

Majority of my orders from Amazon UK arrive in perfect condition
I only had 3 items in past 5 years that needed to be replaced

I have deliveries from Amazon UK every week sometimes 2-3 times a week
They always use cardboard mailers with my orders and some orders are shipped in box within another box.

It's Amazon USA that I had some items arrive damaged as they use those amazon branded white/blue jiffy mailers
Maybe your lucky, but quite a bit of my orders that arrive in the USA from Amazon UK arrive damaged. I don't recall ever receiving any double boxed shipments from Amazon UK with the exception of vinyl (usually). A lot of times their cardboard mailers are very thin and fragile.

Last edited:
Contacted them last Friday about it, and just got the refund notification through today. Good that we're not alone, but a bit worrying that some have gone missing. (Re-ordered from HMV, but they seem to be taking their time to get it sent out.)

Got a reply not long after making my previous post and they asked that I confirm my address in writing... first time they've requested that from me. :confused:

I always get that request along with the "check your household, the neighbours household"
Been a while since I've had anything go missing from them tbf, so I guess they've upped their security checks since the last time... not that I understand why having it in writing makes any difference than if I just typed it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Been a while since I've had anything go missing from them tbf, so I guess they've upped their security checks since the last time... not that I understand why having it in writing makes any difference than if I just typed it lol.

Ah I misunderstood. You mean actually in writing, writing lol.