Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like delaying tactics to me
Wouldn't surprise me!

They didn't ask me to put anything in writing beyond the messages we were sending. That's a bit baffling.
Ah I misunderstood. You mean actually in writing, writing lol.
Hmm you've got me wondering if I misunderstood their request now lol. I've had them ask me to confirm my address many times before, but never with the words "in writing". I've sent them a photo of my scruffy handwriting now anyway, so either I've done exactly what they meant, or they're just thinking I'm a freak for taking them too literal. :wacky:

Got mine from Zavvi yesterday. No damage at all. I live in NY. Still waiting on Jaws and Blues Brothers...

Anybody still looking for this there are still plenty available from theentertainment store based in the UK on eBay for
GBP 29.99.

Have you used entertainment store often, i used to use them from time to time when i lived in uk but cant remember much about there packaging. And im sure since being in australia i forgot about these guys as a retailer who sends here.
As most amazon site dont now and obviously hmv,wb,zoom etc all dont.
Zavvi do but its hit or miss with them on packing.
I just hate it when they send items like these in bags. Most retailers send in cardboard mailers.
What do entertainment store use? Is it cardboard mailers and are they sturdy? Did you get it from them?
Just wondering if i start getting stuff from these guys than zavvi.
I cant complain on steelbooks from zavvi but anything limited with special etc packaging i have always had sent in bags from zavvi and not in great shape.
Do these guys send a few things together and in a box or just like zavvi separate.
Im not sure what these guys have to offer on the bay but do they have a website also?
My only thing with ebay would be im charged 10% extra for gst but might be dfifferent if they have a website.
Im curious on some feedback on these guys, it seems most of us buy from zavvi if amazon and others are no options but never here much about these guys on here.
Obviously being i cant use amazon and others to australia how they compaired to zavvi ie packaging, customer service, damaged items and refunds etc.

Have you used entertainment store often, i used to use them from time to time when i lived in uk but cant remember much about there packaging. And im sure since being in australia i forgot about these guys as a retailer who sends here.
As most amazon site dont now and obviously hmv,wb,zoom etc all dont.
Zavvi do but its hit or miss with them on packing.
I just hate it when they send items like these in bags. Most retailers send in cardboard mailers.
What do entertainment store use? Is it cardboard mailers and are they sturdy? Did you get it from them?
Just wondering if i start getting stuff from these guys than zavvi.
I cant complain on steelbooks from zavvi but anything limited with special etc packaging i have always had sent in bags from zavvi and not in great shape.
Do these guys send a few things together and in a box or just like zavvi separate.
Im not sure what these guys have to offer on the bay but do they have a website also?
My only thing with ebay would be im charged 10% extra for gst but might be dfifferent if they have a website.
Im curious on some feedback on these guys, it seems most of us buy from zavvi if amazon and others are no options but never here much about these guys on here.
Obviously being i cant use amazon and others to australia how they compaired to zavvi ie packaging, customer service, damaged items and refunds etc.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about them. I haven't ordered from them. Just Zavvi.
I only found out about them very recently.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about them. I haven't ordered from them. Just Zavvi.
I only found out about them very recently.
Cool maybe someone else can share there experience its been a very long time since i used them so not sure if better or worse than zavvi for certain items.

Reactions: Stygian
As it's ebay, I think you could just message them directly and ask what sort of packaging they use, or even request that they use a sturdy cardboard mailer for you. I do have an order with them at the moment that I'm expecting tomorrow, but it's just 3 regular blu rays so I'm only expecting a jiffy bag, so not sure if reporting back will be much help for ordering items that need some protection

Ok so despite my expectations, it arrived literally 30 minutes after I posted, and it also came in a sturdy cardboard mailer with the 3 blu rays together in one. I guess what they say about assumptions is true, except in this case it just made an ass out of me...

Ok so despite my expectations, it arrived literally 30 minutes after I posted, and it also came in a sturdy cardboard mailer with the 3 blu rays together in one. I guess what they say about assumptions is true, except in this case it just made an ass out of me...
Where are you based uk? Jiffy bags you might get away with there if not its easy to return stuff than from overseas. regular or ltd editions with nice p packaging yes mailers can be an issue at times but mostly its fine.
Im just curious if it was one order a ltd edition if a jiffy mailer or they use mostly all cardboard mailers. Cause you had three regular maybe as they dont have jiffy bags big enough.

Im tempted to give these a try over zavvi, i take they dont have a website just ebay page? As be good to not pay the extra 10% on ebay.

But does sound promising about sturdy cardboard mailer that's what zavvi should be using.

Yes I'm in the UK, forgot to mention that. Well my Wonder Woman is roughly the size of two regular blu rays, so I reckon they would use a cardboard mailer, but as I said, best thing to do is message them on ebay, and you can also ask them if they have a regular website.

ES used to be UK only, years ago, when they were selling through play.com (Rakuten). After completely moving to eBay, they started offering international shipping (including Australia @bwatt99 ). You'll need to select the relevant country to see the corresponding shipping cost.

List of exclusions can be seen by clicking on "see exclusions" on WW's listing.

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 14.52.53.png

Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
ES used to be UK only, years ago, when they were selling through play.com (Rakuten). After completely moving to eBay, they started offering international shipping (including Australia @bwatt99 ). You'll need to select the relevant country to see the corresponding shipping cost.

List of exclusions can be seen by clicking on "see exclusions" on WW's listing.

View attachment 475748

Was these guys play.com or just sold on there being from uk i used to buy a heap from play.com, can't remember if i purchased from entertainment store back then. And to be honest must be about 6 years ago at least i got somethimg from them here.
On a quick search it seems to be ebay only so have extra 10% to pay on gst being in Australia, just unsure if worth getting from them over zavvi.