Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
first response
When you get to the payment screen please enter xxxxx in the voucher code box. That way you will not have to pay for the return.

second response
We have now managed to get another code for you and it is xxxxx. If you are still having issues with this, please let us know right away so we can investigate further.

third response
Please can you send a screenshot of what item you are trying to buy and the discount code not working.
WTF?

WOW the U.S. SteelBook is so much better than the Titans Of Cult SteelBook.

The shield is glossy!!! The slip is so much better than the TOC box.

That is really a hell of a release from BB, it really grow on me since i passed on the ToC release
Do you think we'll have it here in Canada ?

That is really a hell of a release from BB, it really grow on me since i passed on the ToC release
Do you think we'll have it here in Canada ?

No I don't. We don't seem to get any Warner Brothers SteelBooks anymore. I believe the last WB SteelBook we received was Shazam! and it's still in stock.

Reactions: Mararagan
The fact that BB got a better version of the steelbook than Scanavo’s proprietory release just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Reactions: MM3 and DMD4k
I prefer the TOC release. I had to check my copy just then as I was sure the finish was the same but yeah it doesn't have the gloss of the BB Steelbook but as a display piece I prefer the TOC look with the chunky PET and pin. Let me caveat that though by saying it's like comparing two :BS:'s I still think it's a travesty that neither Steelbook made full use of the bossing opportunities with this design and the pin in the TOC actually doesn't look anything like the shield in the film

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
I prefer the TOC release. I had to check my copy just then as I was sure the finish was the same but yeah it doesn't have the gloss of the BB Steelbook but as a display piece I prefer the TOC look with the chunky PET and pin. Let me caveat that though by saying it's like comparing two :BS:'s I still think it's a travesty that neither Steelbook made full use of the bossing opportunities with this design and the pin in the TOC actually doesn't look anything like the shield in the film

I did expect a bit more embossing on this release. But the pin does match the shield:

ww1.JPG

But the text...

I did expect a bit more embossing on this release. But the pin does match the shield:

View attachment 479886

Well it depends on what you're looking for. It resembles the middle section of the shield yes but why do a pin that resembles 50% of the source material?

But the text...

On the back? Simple don't display it rear facing then :LOL::rofl:

Like I said I'm comparing them purely based on which look better on the shelf but again it's like deciding whether you want to be punched in the face or kicked in the nuts