Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
Will be disappointed if no translucent slip like BLADE RUNNER on all of these in the ToC collection!

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, another WONDER WOMAN makes it 9 different steelbook designs at the time of writing:-
1) Germany:-
View attachment 464126 +

2 & 3) UK (1st ed.) vs. France:-
View attachment 464133 +

4) HDZeta:-
View attachment 464130 +

5) Germany (& UK 2nd ed.):-
View attachment 464134 +

6) Italy & Australia:-
View attachment 464125 +

7) The Americas:-
View attachment 464135 +

8) Manta Lab:-
View attachment 464136 +

9) UK etc.:-
View attachment 464137
2) was also available in Germany and Taiwan (both embossed)
6) was also available in USA ...already posted by @Wreck
7) was also available in Germany

BestBuy will have this in the US with a PET slip and seemingly no ToC logo on the spine. Probably means a worse finish.

iIKmh42.jpg

Whilst there's little love for those Iconic Art steelbooks ...
1583798978128.png

... this looks to be the same idea but done in a more classy fashion with hopefully both sides embossing of the (hopefully) wraparound shield artwork .

Still not seeing any mention of the translucent slip that I was hoping all ToC steelbooks would come in?

Whilst there's little love for those Iconic Art steelbooks ...
View attachment 464328
... this looks to be the same idea but done in a more classy fashion with hopefully both sides embossing of the (hopefully) wraparound shield artwork .

Still not seeing any mention of the translucent slip that I was hoping all ToC steelbooks would come in?

you can tell by the pic it has a PET slip :thanks: :thanks:

you can tell by the pic it has a PET slip :thanks: :thanks:

no you can’t. Not in the pic titans of cult provided But you can in the mock up image Best Buy have. Which looks nothing to do with ToC with that missing from the spine

I wonder why this ToC steel will be available at Best Buy but not under the ToC name. Very weird. I thought this was their design

I saw that untidy Best Buy slip earlier . . . fingers crossed that doesn't signify a slipless ROW release for a ToC exclusive as was expecting similar style packaging to BLADE RUNNER continuing ToC's exclusive designs even if the slip is the exclusive bit.
Not usually bothered one way or t'other by slips w/ steelbooks but with this collection I was admittedly hoping and expecting to see a similar style slip on each ToC release ...

Warner owns it and can do whatever they want with it.

Like with Fox and the FAC T2 GitD steelbook showing up at Zavvi.

well yeah of course but i didn’t think that would be the case with these Titan of cult designs due to them having this minimalistic design style and trying hard to be so different but I guess no one is safe anymore

And of course it has happened to manta with their kingsman and deadpool however the finish was different and they came along months later after their original release

Someone has already asked the question that I want answered and the answer is a bit of a tease:-

Q:John Smith - Will you propose every steelbook with the same kind of package as for "Blade Runner" please ? I mean with a sleeve. Thx?
A: Titans of Cult: Stay tuned ;-)

BestBuy will have this in the US with a PET slip and seemingly no ToC logo on the spine. Probably means a worse finish.

I agree.

Very plausible the Best Buy version will be printed in the North American factory. So if Warner does what they do normally, it could be a flat matte steelbook.

I agree.

Very plausible the Best Buy version will be printed in the North American factory. So if Warner does what they do normally, it could be a flat matte steelbook.

The Best Buy mock-up shows a border on the steelbook so I think it will be embossed.

Looks to me the same steelbook with the same level of 'bossing with the possible only difference being the absence of the ToC logo on the spine on the BB . . . the warmer touches on the BB with the bronze accents could be another difference although hopefully the ToC mock up colour is inaccurate and both will end up using the same colours:-
1583971291126.png
/
1583971368052.png

Reactions: Jose Miguel
I get the feeling there will be more to the ToC release than we have seen so far.
Given a choice betwixt ToC and BB, I have strong feeling ToC will be the nicer of the two.:happy:
Definitely! I'm expecting/hoping for another pin badge, and coasters too if they really want to spoil us. :p

Reactions: Grendel