Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
What's the best way for us in the US to get this release? the US Zavvi site is out of stock and the IT and UK sellers aren't shipping to the US

Europe for now has no international deliveries due to the current situation. I have to use a UK forwarding address to make my order. Hope the situation changes before release date then I can change back the delivery address.

First time ordering from Warner UK. They mention it will ship in a box. Does anyone know whether it will be well wrapped in bubble? Or is it safer to order from Amazon?

am i correct to say this package is a pet slip with just the steelbook, folded poster and the pin? then why does the slip look so much thicker than the steelbook in the beauty shot?

@Real Steel FNAC ships direct.

thanks for the info. the shipping is €21.77 to Asia

Is FNAC packaging worry-free? Would be a hassle to deal with return and refund as the site is not English friendly.

am i correct to say this package is a pet slip with just the steelbook, folded poster and the pin? then why does the slip look so much thicker than the steelbook in the beauty shot?

They need the space for the pin to be lodged the way you see it, basically above the steel.

Reactions: Real Steel
thanks for the info. the shipping is €21.77 to Asia

Is FNAC packaging worry-free? Would be a hassle to deal with return and refund as the site is not English friendly.

They use DHL but worth it, shipping from La Poste or Colissimo would have cost around the same anyway.

Packaging is a hard box, a few times they added air pillows.

If you don't want to wait till Amazon resumes their international shipments, which could take a while, that's your only option, besides the possibility of it coming back in stock on Zavvi or asking another member to grab one for you from the other local retailers.

Good luck.

Reactions: Real Steel
Would anyone be willing to grab an etra copy and ship to the US? FNAC and Zavvi US is sold out and I Can't order to the US on any other website - send me a PM if possible!

View attachment 467366

Unfortunately it looks like it's sold out when trying to check out
Amazon France and some other Amazon websites and also some other retailers in european countries have stopped taking pre orders if your address is not from that country the retailer website is based in.
This is due COVID-19

You will know this when you get to checkout and try to complete your order you will get message delivery to this address not possible.

Existing pre orders already done some will be ok but might have shipping date delay
Some existing pre orders you might receive email with change to no estimated delivery date available.

Last edited:
Amazon France and some other Amazon websites and also some other retailers in european countries have stopped taking pre orders if your address is not from that country the retailer website is based in.
This is due COVID-19

You will know this when you get to checkout and try to complete your order you will get message delivery to this address not possible.

Existing pre orders already done some will be ok but might have shipping date delay
Some existing pre orders you might receive email with change to no estimated delivery date available.
That makes sense, thanks for the update n that - to that point if anyone is willing to help me out send me a PM!

Reactions: paulboland
They use DHL but worth it, shipping from La Poste or Colissimo would have cost around the same anyway.

Packaging is a hard box, a few times they added air pillows.

If you don't want to wait till Amazon resumes their international shipments, which could take a while, that's your only option, besides the possibility of it coming back in stock on Zavvi or asking another member to grab one for you from the other local retailers.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, bud. I've decided to just stick with Amazon and when the release date comes and Amazon still can't ship internationally, I'm just going to let this go.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Reactions: IRON MAN