Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
Im not happy with WBShop UK
I emailed on 25th May to cancel and they still shipped it yesterday!
They've done the same to me...although I emailed them three times about cancelling the pre-order starting at the beginning of May, they charged me for it around the middle of May, issued me a refund a few days later (after yet another email from me asking to cancel the order)…and now they've still shipped it!? Not sure if it'll actually turn up but I've no idea WTF they're doing (neither do they apparently!).

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
They've done the same to me...although I emailed them three times about cancelling the pre-order starting at the beginning of May, they charged me for it around the middle of May, issued me a refund a few days later (after yet another email from me asking to cancel the order)…and now they've still shipped it!? Not sure if it'll actually turn up but I've no idea WTF they're doing (neither do they apparently!).

WB have awful customer service and never reply.
Has anyone ever managed to get a reply from them?
They do have a phone number for contacting them, might be the only way.

WB have awful customer service and never reply.
Has anyone ever managed to get a reply from them?
They do have a phone number for contacting them, might be the only way.
I did after sending three separate emails although I think the thing that actually got them to eventually respond was contacting them publicly via Twitter - I've found that quite often helps with companies who have horrendous customer service. Obviously don't like having it pointed out where anyone can see it!

Reactions: NinjaMonkey
I did after sending three separate emails although I think the thing that actually got them to eventually respond was contacting them publicly via Twitter - I've found that quite often helps with companies who have horrendous customer service. Obviously don't like having it pointed out where anyone can see it!

I think I may have to do that now with Zavvi to encourage them to locate the 1917 steelbook they charged me for over a week ago...

I think I may have to do that now with Zavvi to encourage them to locate the 1917 steelbook they charged me for over a week ago...
Seems to be the only thing that works a lot of the time...pretty rubbish that it takes calling them out in public for them to actually help/sort stuff out!

Reactions: Headhunter
Yeah I will contact them by Twitter

Wonder how mine will show up like from zavvi in there silly bubble mailers. My last edition seemed ok but there was no covid 19 then. Now its taking a few months at times to get stuff.